• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

fantomena

I forgot to check this for a while... but there are now two people with over 10000 Steam games...

ettS8yd.png

dayum

http://astats.astats.nl/astats/TopList.php?DisplayType=TotalSteamGamesBought

Place 283 here :p

I have 7extonly on my friends list. I feel famous.

I was going to join a group buy for the only open secret octogon bundle but I don't want to join this person's group buy because of his username.

I don't care if you have offensive shit as a username but I don't want to directly send money to you or for that person to have my email.

Nah mean?
There are group buys on CAG too.

cyba89

Will GTA5 ever get a bigger discount than 33%. I already payed full price for it on Xbox 360 and PS4 but I also want it on PC for mods and stuff.

Thorgal

apart from the changed models for characters ( which does not really bother me ) is there anything really bad about FF6 on Steam ?

thinking of doing a replay of every FF i can get my hands on .

rtcn63

What appears to be a grouping of dead pixels has appeared on my monitor. Welp. Should I be looking at a replacement, are more likely to appear soon?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
You guys keep saying these Origin games and all I'm thinking is that it's like trying to sell the vitality of Steam off the strength of E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy.

Wok

Based on achievements alone, I estimate that the demo of The Uncertain is at least 30% of the game. Waiting for reviews for confirmation that the game is super short.

I went back to Spelunky lately long after I thought that fire was quenched. Noticed that I didn't backup my save, so I went on to unlock all shortcuts to get back into it. To my surprise it took me only about a day which is crazy when I think how my start with this game was last year.
With that success I tried my hand at goals not achieved so far. Reaching the City of Gold namely. Had a couple really good runs with great loot. And then late last night I felt like I hit the jackpot when all stars aligned and I breezed through the levels, doing all perquisites for the City of Gold. Got the Eye, the Ankh, died in World 3 and managed to go to World 4. And boom, Annubis is right at the entrance to 4-1. Immediately chucked two sticky bombs at him and got the last puzzle-piece, the Staff.
What a rush! Plain reaching the City of Gold has proven to be a much much more difficult task than beating the boss* proper, so I was naturally stoked on my way down to the exit to the next level to finally reach the fabled City of Gold for the first time ever, well after 60hrs of playing the game. It's probably the adrenaline rush but I became impatient. Right at the damn exit I see two enemies and instinctively fire the staff. Bad idea, very bad idea. The enemy gets juggled and starts coming closer to me. I panic and rush to the exit but get hit right at the door. Right on it. And as if the game is trying kick me in the balls while lying, I get flung to the spike pole next to the door and finished off for good.
That feeling when you close your eyes after the realization sets in your gave away the freaking best chance. Very rare. Very painful, haha. Made a Webm of the last level.

Also, what's up with the dang AI companions. They regularly steal my weapons and now they even kill me outright!

Levyne

Banned
I went back to Spelunky lately long after I thought that fire was quenched. Noticed that I didn't backup my save, so I went on to unlock all shortcuts to get back into it. To my surprise it took me only about a day which is crazy when I think how my start with this game was last year.
With that success I tried my hand at goals not achieved so far. Reaching the City of Gold namely. Had a couple really good runs with great loot. And then late last night I felt like I hit the jackpot when all stars aligned and I breezed through the levels, doing all perquisites for the City of Gold. Got the Eye, the Ankh, died in World 3 and managed to go to World 4. And boom, Annubis is right at the entrance to 4-1. Immediately chucked two sticky bombs at him and got the last puzzle-piece, the Staff.
What a rush! Plain reaching the City of Gold has proven to be a much much more difficult task than beating the boss* proper, so I was naturally stoked on my way down to the exit to the next level to finally reach the fabled City of Gold for the first time ever, well after 60hrs of playing the game. It's probably the adrenaline rush but I became impatient. Right at the damn exit I see two enemies and instinctively fire the staff. Bad idea, very bad idea. The enemy gets juggled and starts coming closer to me. I panic and rush to the exit but get hit right at the door. Right on it. And as if the game is trying kick me in the balls while lying, I get flung to the spike pole next to the door and finished off for good.
That feeling when you close your eyes after the realization sets in your gave away the freaking best chance. Very rare. Very painful, haha. Made a Webm of the last level.

Also, what's up with the dang AI companions. They regularly steal my weapons and now they even kill me outright!

Just curious, what program do you use for your webms? The applet I've been using doesn't seem to be working well anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom