• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

If i try to refund a game i've played for 2.5 hours, so half an hour more than allowed by steam, am i entering filthy thiefing territory?

Cos i'm honestly not feeling Warlock of Firetop Mountain.

The visuals are great, but in 3 hours, i've already died three times and had to play the same content all over again, with just the lishgtest variations.

It feels like a roguelite without the randomization outside the few dice roll you get in a handful events.

The combat system also is really slow, which makes it a chore veryyyyyy fast, since it's not very complex and relies on you knowing the move sets of the enemy more than anything else.

Monooboe

Damn, Seasons After Fall didn't run well at all for me, even at 720p, but it seems so good, fell instantly in love with the mood and look of the game and when the game had a cute female voice start speaking french to me I became hesistant to refund it... hmh.

Nabs

WWE2k16

cNCRDk7.gif

What are you doing?

Teggy

Damn, first roadblock in Obduction. I think I know what I need to do next and I think I have a bead on the hints to solve the puzzle, but I can't quite put it together.

I hate looking up solutions but I don't know how long I will want to just bounce around the map.

venomenon

Nice, I wanted Epistory.

Already have WWE 2k16 and Banner Saga, but if I wouldn't, this would be the best monthly yet, IMO.

Hektor

Anyone already has Banner Saga?

I just gave my key to Modbot. :<

Be quick!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Hektor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Banner Saga -- MB-9087869DF5ED56B5 - Taken by Chairmanchuck
Town of Salem -- MB-827E72B10F698F1D - Taken by Large Professor

Ludens

Banned
Bah. I mean, Banner Saga is good, yeah, but I think it was bundled already or it was in those Silver card by Radeon you could get for like 1$.
Town of Salem was in Indiegala, Sheltered is a Daedalic game so it means 75% off or more in no time. The wrestling game is just a wasted slot.
First bundle I got, and it will be the last for me. Luckily Soma was good.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I have chosen... poorly

MOaeLUj.gif

At least I got SOMA for $10

THE UNCERTAIN EPISODE 1 !a!a!a!a!

Not as good as I hoped, but certainly not as bad as I feared.
Then again, I can't really complain after already getting and playing SOMA; it was worth it for that alone. The Uncertain looks interesting, but it is only a demo? What?

Tizoc

OH COME ON
The Discount coupon from buying any of the bundles expired before this new bundle went up LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.
Ah well Grim Dawn's worth $12~

Anno

Pretty meh overall. WWE? Wtf. Good thing is I wanted SOMA anyway, and EpiStory was on my list as well. So not all bad in the end.

Next month, though. It's worth it for Grim Dawn alone if you enjoy those kind of games.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
...I like the bundle...

Only had SOMA, personally, and at least three games in it I'm interested in. Also, SOMA is very good.

Nabs

I might pick up next month for some co-op grim dawning, but we'll see.

Volume is the daily deal for $5

Ibuki

Banned
So I already owned Banner Saga and Town of Salem. Don't care about anything else in the bundle really.

So this was a major let down for me. I won't be subbing again at this rate (already own Grim Dawn).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom