• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

humble monthly is fucking garbage i see

like I like town of salem

but it's a fucking browser game

and has been bundled before

humble are fucking liars

hesho

well.. i guess i won't be getting any of the new cpus now... win 10 only? really??/ I was looking forward to zen too :(

Ludens

Banned
CrX-nbPVMAApSXa.jpg

neonglow

humble monthly is fucking garbage i see

like I like town of salem

but it's a fucking browser game

and has been bundled before

humble are fucking liars

I think their vague wording was not bundled by them. Banner Saga was also part of an Android bundle but the PC version hasn't been bundle before unless you count the daily deals.

Finished up Salt & Sanctuary, after about 18 hours.

The game is very good, but it is also so much 2D Dark Souls that it gets a bit silly at times. But, importantly, even though it was 2D it still managed to capture some of the feel of Souls combat, which stayed enjoyable throughout the game.

It does, however, introduce a few of its own ideas, most of which works quite well, but I still kinda wished it would have deviated more from the Souls formula. Also, it wish it wouldn't have relied so much on completely saturated color palettes, since it just resulted in several areas being completely forgettable. And the sheer amount of corpses stacked absolutely everywhere in most areas got a bit ridiculous.

Ozium

I think their vague wording was not bundled by them. Banner Saga was also part of an Android bundle but the PC version hasn't been bundle before unless you count the daily deals.

their wording also says september includes 8 games

not 7 games (2 of which have been bundled) and a demo

Wok

I would like Duelyst better if achievements were unlocking for me. I am starting to wonder whether the achievements only unlock for people who spent money in the game.

Very sorry to hear that. :(

What game was it, if you don't mind me asking?

It was several, Space Engineers, Subnautica, and Sonic Lost World.

All of these games I had issues trying to refund within the period and I just gave up because I've had the worst luck with customer service with pretty much everything.

I just wanted to get enough credit to buy Enter The Gungeon, something I would actually play.

I also wanted to get Verdun while it was on sale. :\

I don't go into offline mode and I haven't ever used the refund system until fairly recently, when I tried to get refunds.

There isn't more to the story at all, Steam and most customer service sucks and I always get the shit end of the stick.

Wok

It was several, Space Engineers, Subnautica, and Sonic Lost World.

All of these games I had issues trying to refund within the period and I just gave up because I've had the worst luck with customer service with pretty much everything.

I just wanted to get enough credit to buy Enter The Gungeon, something I would actually play.

I also wanted to get Verdun while it was on sale. :\

I don't go into offline mode and I haven't ever used the refund system until fairly recently, when I tried to get refunds.

There isn't more to the story at all, Steam and most customer service sucks and I always get the shit end of the stick.

What do you write to them? Personally, when I want a refund, I say that I am unhappy with the game, that I gave a thumbs-down on Steam reviews, and this is it. I could see them refuse the refund if you are asking for support.

Anno

I would like Duelyst better if achievements were unlocking for me. I am starting to wonder whether the achievements only unlock for people who spent money in the game.

Mine only unlocked once I started to play ranked. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, though. I did buy the starter pack but I think I did some quests after that with no cheevo until I played a normal game.

Wok

Mine only unlocked once I started to play ranked. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, though. I did buy the starter pack but I think I did some quests after that with no cheevo until I played a normal game.

I did play ranked though. I am not the only one not getting any cheevo.

G3izTtI.png

There is something fishy when you notice only 30% of players have completed their first quest.

KpObRAx.png

Devs say they received my support ticket, but do nothing. I want to buy something to see if it automagically unlocks cheevos, but I don't want to give money to them if this is true, so I am stuck with a dilemma.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Banner Saga -- MB-F21E76B53496C23D - Taken by Natty1. 12 entrants total.

t1472865940z1.png

Accoun

seriously

wtf is wrong with windows 10? I've had no bother with it

Looks like it's Mankind Divided of operating systems.

I assume there is no option to resize the table icons in main menu? They are so small I'm not sure what I'm clicking on until the details appear.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What are you guys talking about? :)

Apparently Ozium was able to trade The Banner Saga for Redout
lucky bastard

I also threw in town of salem after the fact

I gave both of those out via Modbot earlier, guess I should have tried to trade up. Congrats though, that's quite the score.

Card Boy

Banned
Real LTTP but KOTOR 2 on Steam really impresses me

• Steam achievements to be earned through gameplay
  • Steam Cloud saves
  • Native widescreen resolution support
  • Resolution support up to 4K and 5K
  • Support for controllers, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3, and Playstation 4, along with several others (check the system requirements for details)
  • Steam Workshop support! We proudly worked with the Restored Content Mod team to have their famous TSLRCM up on launch day

Official Restored Content Mod support blows my mind.

Any word if they are going to update KOTOR 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom