• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

kagamin

Gal gun:double peace is coming to steam September 27

https://youtu.be/CBEJUv1qORw

I really didn't expect this game will come to PC.
finally,a successor for Virtua Cup 2 on PC.

PS:i hope i am not late as always,just finished my shift.

Remember, that game is rated E for Everyone:
Co9ba_lWEAAfnQm.jpg

Tizoc

none of this is appealing tbh

a steelbook, soundtrack (if the rest of the OST is as good as Studiopolis, sight me up) and disc like Ori and the Blind Forest DE got would be preferable imo, especially at a similar $30 price.
Tweet to them to add them! There is no concrete release date yet and there is enough time to add in the soudntrack for example
Hell i wouldnt mind it being digital personally as i listen to all music in my car via usb :p

Durante

Just did a ~1 hour interview with Dean Sekulic (Co-founder of Croteam) for an upcoming article I'm writing. That was incredibly intersting.

These guys are so great, everyone go buy Talos Principle if you haven't done so yet (also helps that it's a really amazing game, and one of the best and most versatile PC releases of all time from a technical PoV).

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Uraizen, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Uraizen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Batman: Arkham Knight -- MB-130328058BC94575 - Taken by Benedict. 89 entrants total.

t1473783564z1.png

Vlad

Ittttttt's Rive day!😂

Hmm, now I'm confused. I saw the talk about this Rive game on Steam and my first thought was "hey, cool, I thought that looked really good, let's see how much they're charging for it", and it's some side-scrolling shooter.

Apparently I'm thinking of the wrong thing. Wasn't there some game announced (might be console exclusive) that was kind of like Ico, that had some kid running around on a brightly-colored island? Which one am I thinking of?

Hmm, now I'm confused. I saw the talk about this Rive game on Steam and my first thought was "hey, cool, I thought that looked really good, let's see how much they're charging for it", and it's some side-scrolling shooter.

Apparently I'm thinking of the wrong thing. Wasn't there some game announced (might be console exclusive) that was kind of like Ico, that had some kid running around on a brightly-colored island? Which one am I thinking of?

You're thinking Rime.

r3n4ud

Rime?

edit: beaten like the old dog that I am

Ozium

Rime

kagamin

Before you buy Mystery Chronicles: One Way Heroics, you might want to read this write up so you can make a more informed decision without too being disappointed, just make sure you read through the whole thing though.

Gal gun:double peace is coming to steam September 27

https://youtu.be/CBEJUv1qORw

I really didn't expect this game will come to PC.
finally,a successor for Virtua Cup 2 on PC.

PS:i hope i am not late as always,just finished my shift.
This looked pretty fun until the groping showed up, creepy. Still might play it.
Just did a ~1 hour interview with Dean Sekulic (Co-founder of Croteam) for an upcoming article I'm writing. That was incredibly intersting.

These guys are so great, everyone go buy Talos Principle if you haven't done so yet (also helps that it's a really amazing game, and one of the best and most versatile PC releases of all time from a technical PoV).

I loved The Talos Principle but forgot to buy the DLC! D:

Vlad

You're thinking Rime.

Ah, that'd be it! Thanks.

And on the subject of burning questions, I've got another hopefully simple one that's been driving me up the wall. I'm finally going to get a controller for use on the PC, and from what I've been reading the Xbox One one is the way to go. I get that I need to get an adapter to use it wirelessly on the PC, but there's still something that's throwing me.

I saw this "controller + cable for Windows" and it seemed like the one to get. It looks like I can either plug it directly into the PC or get an adapter down the road, all seems fine.

Then I saw this "Wireless Controller" for almost $20 more.

My first thought is that the Controller + Cable isn't wireless, hence the price difference, but it says further down the page that it works wirelessly on the Xbox One, and there are apparently enough people buying this controller with the wireless USB adapter that Amazon is suggesting it to me.

So what's the actual difference between these two items?

That, and what's the range really like on the wireless adapter?

I loved The Talos Principle but forgot to buy the DLC! D:
I just remembered monday with just some hours left in the sale to get the DLC.

Whishlist the DLC, so you get a message on your phone trough the steam app when the DLC is on sale. I hope for you that will be on the halloween sale in some weeks.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Talos Principle has been on my short list of games I own that I really should play for a long time. Is the DLC for it good? I should probably jump into that rather than replaying Divinity:OS for the 3rd time.

But would you play it if someone else bought it for you?
Honestly? Not with Deus Ex and Dead Rising and starting at Cal Poly on my plate. Besides, nobody needs to get me anything :)
I just remembered monday with just some hours left in the sale to get the DLC.

Whishlist the DLC, so you get a message on your phone trough the steam app when the DLC is on sale. I hope for you that will be on the halloween sale in some weeks.

I have like 300-400 wishlisted items, so I usually ignore every notification until major sales anyway, lol.

Also replaying Dead Rising for the first time since 2006 and I forgot how campy and not just LOL DICKS the series used to be. What happened mang?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyet_vn3a60

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

20 games for $4? That's just crazy. Good to see the Pixel Puzzle 2 games there, but honestly those are the only three games I'm interested in and the minimum buy-in is 10 games.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

AUPeRsu.jpg

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-443946B6C421D36E - Taken by Mackenzie 92

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Uncanny Valley -- MB-D66ADBB8F5380CD9 - Taken by Saty. 8 entrants total.
faviconuvuwz.png
The Walking Dead: Michonne (Telltale) -- MB-BD797973DCAEDB84 - Taken by Natty1. 11 entrants total.
Chill the Piro -- MB-ACFB3E7C54695AA9 - Taken by OmarYusaf. 4 entrants total.
Day D: Tower Rush -- MB-F6A3E7F9C76641E8 - Taken by Belgarion. 5 entrants total.
Reptilian Rebellion -- MB-ECD0D4C3EDC88741 - Taken by Kifimbo. 3 entrants total.
Bibou -- MB-C22BF40C27ADF464 - Taken by Abomination. 1 entrants total.
INK -- MB-0D5093EF6B1EDE00 - Taken by Jalal. 6 entrants total.
Z -- MB-81B7FA89F7D18494 - Taken by longlivegaming. 1 entrants total.
Cook, Serve, Delicious! -- MB-6CBA2AF4D7B7ABE7 - Taken by Stall19. 5 entrants total.
Fist of Jesus -- MB-71A7046142B65EBC - Taken by illusionary. 3 entrants total.

t1473796911z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom