• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ban Puncher

Would you rather have people posting GIFs of Gal Gun? ;P

2768267-2916603625-rsiTx.gif

Hopefully we pass this Capcom test and they port Chop Till You Drop over next.

I think Chop Till You Drop would be great with not mud resolution and not mud framerates. Add mouse and keyboard and you've got an alright time going.

But really, we all just want Okami with a text skip option or God Hand, right? And Ace Attorney or Ghost Trick.

Tizoc

I think Chop Till You Drop would be great with not mud resolution and not mud framerates. Add mouse and keyboard and you've got an alright time going.

But really, we all just want Okami with a text skip option or God Hand, right? And Ace Attorney or Ghost Trick.
A e attorney AND ghost trick

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

I genuinely do have a soft spot for Chop Till You Drop. There's enough Resident Evil 4 in there to make it worthwhile.

It's weird seeing more of the original Dead Rising, though, as I never played the 360 version. So it's kind of like finally seeing Thunderball after only having seen Never Say Never Again.

Tellaerin

Let's just put every Capcom game ever on PC.

Except Dino Crisis 3.

I'm kind of confused about this "Dino Crisis 3" thing. I was bummed that the mainline series ended with 2, and I always hoped they'd release another one. Though I guess it's better that they stopped there, instead of trying to crank out a sequel with zero inspiration and ending up with "dinosaurs on a spaceship" or something.

I genuinely do have a soft spot for Chop Till You Drop. There's enough Resident Evil 4 in there to make it worthwhile.

It's weird seeing more of the original Dead Rising, though, as I never played the 360 version. So it's kind of like finally seeing Thunderball after only having seen Never Say Never Again.
Gotta get on it, DR1 is my favorite and I haven't played in 10 years. Things looked phenomenal back then, lol. Now... well you saw the dog I posted.

No bundle today?

Humble Play Your Games Bundle

I'm kind of confused about this "Dino Crisis 3" thing. I was bummed that the mainline series ended with 2, and I always hoped they'd release another one. Though I guess it's better that they stopped there, instead of trying to crank out a sequel with zero inspiration and ending up with "dinosaurs on a spaceship" or something.
tumblr_ma1rb825dT1rzr8zyo1_250.gif

kagamin

Trying to get Starlight Stage to work on my bad tablet, the rhythm game sequences with all the notes on screen run better than the damned VN sequences, that might also be due to the fact that the rhythm game part is running at a much lower resolution (THANKS FOR THIS OPTION BAMCO) but still.

Im curious how people will react to DR1, it's def more unforgiving then the sequels. I remember reading the tiny text and having to go in and out of the bathrooms to save a game. I don't remember there being an auto save so if you died before saving you can lose a lot of progress.

Im curious how people will react to DR1, it's def more unforgiving then the sequels. I remember reading the tiny text and having to go in and out of the bathrooms to save a game. I don't remember there being an auto save so if you died before saving you can lose a lot of progress.

Very Positive - 94% of 214 reviews.

Completely forgot about the Humble Sierra Bundle that ended today!

Anyone has any spares up to tier3 (I don't need the latest King's Quest) that wouldn't mind to sell/trade?

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

The Culling of Cows -- MB-850B25117944D0A4 - Taken by MaxiLive

1. Okami
2. God Hand
3. Ghost Trick
4. Ace Attorney
5. Asura's Wrath

rtcn63

Ace Attorney (at least the early titles) is too restricted. Hey, this is the perfect point to accuse the witness of lying during his testimony, but NOPE FUCK YOU.

Asura's Wrath is fun for about an hour. It's really, really repetitive.

God Hand is legit.

L.O.R.D

Oh shit,the new senran kagura esteval versus on sale for the first time on NA psn,the problem i am afraid after i buy it they announce steam version will all dlc.
The good dlcs alone will cost $14(levels and characters)
Also may not get discounted again for a long long time.
What should i do?

MUnited83

For you.
Oh shit,the new senran kagura esteval versus on sale for the first time on NA psn,the problem i am afraid after i buy it they announce steam version will all dlc.
The good dlcs alone will cost $14(levels and characters)
Also may not get discounted again for a long long time.
What should i do?
It's inevitably coming to steam, so just wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom