• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadblob

The key activation thing informs you if you already own the game, but it doesn't tell you which game it is (unless I'm blind and completely missed it).

It's a minor complaint, but somewhat frustrating...

madjoki

The key activation thing informs you if you already own the game, but it doesn't tell you which game it is (unless I'm blind and completely missed it).

It's a minor complaint, but somewhat frustrating...

Since it's now easy to mod this page with userscripts/extensions, I'm sure someone will do that. (Yes, Steam actually sends that data).

sadblob

Since it's now easy to mod this page with userscripts/extensions, I'm sure someone will do that. (Yes, Steam actually sends that data).

Yeah but it kinda feels like they could've done it without effort.

I'm having flashbacks to Bethesda's games.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Shoklot Caek, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Divide By Sheep -- MB-F7F9BC1CB0196FA7 - Taken by Vuze. 8 entrants total.
Human: Fall Flat -- MB-13FA2C85D50BCE98 - Taken by eyeless. 16 entrants total.
Road to Ballhalla -- MB-A76203F54A869D34 - Taken by Cth. 3 entrants total.
STRIDER -- MB-9654FAAED5E02A0C - Taken by abelasabel. 2 entrants total.
The Flame in the Flood -- MB-3E74965167942579 - Taken by Smeagol. 17 entrants total.
Umbrella Corps Deluxe Edition Upgrade Pack -- MB-71D296543585043F - Taken by Kurt Russell. 2 entrants total.
Umbrella Corps/Biohazard Umbrella Corps -- MB-FFA4C6F469E31A29 - Taken by Shalashaska. 7 entrants total.
Verdun -- MB-FA3B0B9EA2E2AA6E - Taken by rainking187. 15 entrants total.

t1504128146z1.png

iiicon

Anyone going to take a look at Sunless Skies? It will be out in EA today at the normal refresh time apparently.

I activated my Early Access backer key earlier this morning, but I'm not sure how much of this I'll play in EA. Between the XCOM expansion and Divinity: Original Sin 2 next month, there's not a lot of time for other games.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Life is Strange successfully refunded

Sorry shaka-brahs

Mr. Tibbs

Digital Extemes and Human Head Studios have teamed up for Survived By, a pixel-art, free-to-play bullet-hell, permadeath MMO (try saying that three times fast). The game's going to be at PAX West at the Digital Extremes booth.
03589f2d-bb52-436e-b67a-d3cb99410752.jpg

Trailer here.

Pushed to the edge of extinction by a “corruption” that creeps into villages and towns within the World Tree, players will create a tiny but mighty character, craft fantastic and powerful weapons, level up, and explore a chaotic, monster-filled landscape. Survived By encourages players to select one of several classes (Alchemist, Harbinger, Infiltrator, Sentinel, Geomancer, and a Druid, for starters) to experience each one’s unique powers and capabilities. Every time a player dies, they’re survived by a new descendant who carries a small part of their legacy with them. These legacies provide benefits such as new buffs and stat boosts. With each successive play-through, players can select different survivors to experience a new way to defeat the hardest dungeons and bosses of Heartland.

MMORPG With Up To 100 Player Battles: Survived By is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game played with up to 100 players. Dodge bullets, slaughter hordes of Chimera, and level up while crafting the best gear and weapons. Be careful though, once you die… it’s almost game over.

Permadeath Is Just The Beginning: Unlike traditional roguelikes, players regenerate health, survive longer, and don’t need to dodge everything to stay alive. But every time a player dies, they lose a lmost everything. They’re survived by a new descendant who carries a small part of their legacy with them.

Bullet Hell Ballistics: Players craft and wield increasing deadly weapons that can provide tactical options tailored to the character class they select. They’ll arm themselves with a combination of magic, steel, and special abilities to fend off enemies while artfully skirting their damaging spray.

Gorgeous Pixel-Art World: Team up with friends and others to explore a huge beautifully rendered pixel-art world. Gear up and journey together with friends to crush enemies, raid dungeons, and trade items in a vast, diverse landscape with many in-game achievements and challenges, and hundreds of hours of gameplay.

Craft Weapons to Slay the Hordes: Players craft and wield powerful projectile weapons as they confront an array of Beasts (hostile and aggressive creatures), Infernals (fiery forces of indiscriminate destruction), Furies (invasive nightmares that corrupt anything they touch), Spirits (natural disasters made manifest), and more on their journey.

Fair Free-To-Play Model: Survived By is designed as a fair free-to-play game. Every item in the game can be earned for free without paying.

Frequent Updates: Survived By is designed to be updated frequently with new content and exciting new features. The game will be built with its community’s voice and desires in mind.

BasilZero

Still waiting for a tales port or another NIS port 👹

Was gonna say ff1, ff2 or fftactics port but ffxv and secret of mana announcements made me happy from SE

Zeneric

Yea, no, not playing games when I'm hyper as fuck from too much coffee (it does make me think fast, more alert, but I don't like the feeling the coffee gives).

FLD

Still waiting for a tales port or another NIS port

Was gonna say ff1, ff2 or fftactics port but ffxv and secret of mana announcements made me happy from SE

Yeah, we're overdue for a NIS port, I think. I really hope Phantom Brave bombing didn't make them give up on porting their non-Disgaea stuff.

Not sure about Tales, though. I'd love for them to go back and port more but I have no idea what to expect from Bamco. Symphonia might have been a one off just because it's a fan favorite.

def sim

Yea, no, not playing games when I'm hyper as fuck from too much coffee (it does make me think fast, more alert, but I don't like the feeling the coffee gives).

That's how I play most games.

Heart really gets going in the last circle in PUBG.

Cels

i got the axiom verge steelbook from gamestop for $5 which was a great deal. looks like historical low is $10.

comes with steam key and the game on disc, plus a soundtrack disc.

BasilZero

Yeah, we're overdue for a NIS port, I think. I really hope Phantom Brave bombing didn't make them give up on porting their non-Disgaea stuff.

Not sure about Tales, though. I'd love for them to go back and port more but I have no idea what to expect from Bamco. Symphonia might have been a one off just because it's a fan favorite.

Really love disgaea PC , clocked 110+ hours so hoping more come.

Need to get phantom brave myself. Hoping for la pucelle ragnarok or makai kingdom😬

As for tales I hope symphonia wasn't a one time thing. As much as people hate the sequel, I hope it comes out on steam.

Though would love to see eternia and phantasia on steam first

Nzyme32

Anyone going to take a look at Sunless Skies? It will be out in EA today at the normal refresh time apparently.

Okay - given it a quick spin and it's clearly still in the early part of early access for something, but very obviously a nice change. Looks great, controls for the ship are great and that makes the combat far more interesting - two weapons from the start and controls are accelerate decelerate, left, right and strafe, but strafe can't be spammed, so you gotta be tactical. Places look amazing, writing seems good as ever. A promising start!

Killer Instinct Steam Edition may be here soon https://twitter.com/TheKeits/status/903005891187929088

Noice!

Madventure

So...it's Realm of the Mad God.

Except Realm of the Mad God got ruined by changing hands, what 3 times now? Then adding microtransactions for everything. I played it until my eyes bled with a group of 8 people and the all figuratively and almost literally shit all over it when they tried changing the entire core concept of the game because they had no idea where to lead it.
I'm all for a Realm of the Mad God Clone

Except Realm of the Mad God got ruined by changing hands, what 3 times now? Then adding microtransactions for everything. I played it until my eyes bled with a group of 8 people and the all figuratively and almost literally shit all over it when they tried changing the entire core concept of the game because they had no idea where to lead it.
I'm all for a Realm of the Mad God Clone

Wow, really? I haven't played it in years. I only remember microtransactions for extra storage space, which I never bought, so...I guess I only remember the good times. :)

The new Logitech G603 and G613 seem kinda unbelievable, the mouse has the same 1ms sensor as the G900 and can run for 500 hours on 2 AA, and the wireless mechanical keyboard has the 1ms response time and they say it can run for up to 18 MONTHS on 2 AA batteries... might have to upgrade again, once I went wireless with my mouse I can't go back and having a good wireless keyboard would be awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP9uSg8xLuo

gabbo

The new Logitech G603 and G613 seem kinda unbelievable, the mouse has the same 1ms sensor as the G900 and can run for 500 hours on 2 AA, and the wireless mechanical keyboard has the 1ms response time and they say it can run for up to 18 MONTHS on 2 AA batteries... might have to upgrade again, once I went wireless with my mouse I can't go back and having a good wireless keyboard would be awesome.

:eek: might have to get new kb/m soon with these, dang

It was not clear on the video, but you need Bluetooth connection to use this mouse ? Most desktops don't have that, so you need to buy an extra dongle to use this mouse ?

bbd23

my microsoft keyboard does need to be replaced soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom