• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

valve is genious : they get devs to create cards for them. They create value out of nothing and make money on it after all :) (also they make stats on how card enable games will sell more than others so they will get dev to make cards for their game, enhancing cards trading revenue, etc...)
And of course, tying and binding people to their ecosystem while doing so.

dastardly.

Whools

Okay I'm confident this Infinite code is fake <.<

Format: XXX - XXX - XXX -XXX
Anyone confirm this notation?

Unsure, but given how the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX works and I believe the hyphens don't actually matter(IIRC, when I've copypasted humblebundle codes, the hyphens don't copy over but they still work, I think anyway), I think it should be ok, just weird phrasing

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
1AS71zD.png

GAME #2: In honor of the fall of javadots

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Scribblenauts -- MB-89D5A6F13C47DB87 - Taken by Kifimbo

Terra_Ex

Yeah, he's not doing anything that should get a person banned. All in all, I have been very amused by the events. That's what counts, right?

He's been a dick about it yeah, but all people have to do to stop it is read Modbot's instructions and add two words to their giveaway post.

Anyway, reposting keys that are still available

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Nethergate -- MB-64063DF625AF1E7C
The Second Avernum Trilogy -- MB-31CBC12BC5CE5D11
Avadon -- MB-E3A06ACAAFCF858D

Caerith

I'm not being sarcastic, I really mean that. You guys are real cool and I want nothing more than to continue being part of this community, like one big family.
If you really wanted to be part of this community, your profile wouldn't be private and you wouldn't behave like a condescending prick 99% of the time (the other 1% being insincere apologies re: people being upset that you behave like a condescending prick).

Card Boy

Banned
I still can't belive people are buying 'War Z' in droves. Who are these people? Haven't they seen the 20% meta? The videos? The controversy? The scams by the devs?

JoduanER2

If you really wanted to be part of this community, your profile wouldn't be private and you wouldn't behave like a condescending prick 99% of the time (the other 1% being insincere apologies re: people being upset that you behave like a condescending prick).

same, very well said.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hey everyone more news on Enhanced Steam. Sorry for the outages today, my server was completely ill-equipped to handle the almost 20,000 new downloads I have got so far today. I've upgraded my hosting but it'll take a few hours for them to move everything over to the new, dedicated server. There shouldn't be any down time, just the continued slowness until the move is complete.

Thanks for everyone's patience!

Hey everyone more news on Enhanced Steam. Sorry for the outages today, my server was completely ill-equipped to handle the almost 20,000 new downloads I have got so far today. I've upgraded my hosting but it'll take a few hours for them to move everything over to the new, dedicated server. There shouldn't be any down time, just the continued slowness until the move is complete.

Installed your extension today and it's really fantastic work.

The_Monk

And thank you for the hard work good sir. I hope the Summer Steam Sale shines upon you!

Cynar

I'm not being sarcastic, I really mean that. You guys are real cool and I want nothing more than to continue being part of this community, like one big family.
You say this here and then probably talk crap in the steam chat like you were earlier. You truly are the worst.

congrats. I'm one of them. woohoo

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Installed your extension today and it's really fantastic work.

Thanks! You picked a great day to get started with it, since it only gets better once all of the other website-integrated features come back online. :)

calder

Huh, may as well use this thread to give away the copy of Civ5 I've had forever.

If I can figure how how, jesus. I quote the mod bot and then bleed a chicken over a pentagram? Instructions are hard..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom