• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrysalis

You just reminded me how bad that movie was :/ and I haven't even seen it in four or five years

Wuuuuuuh. III has the best ending in the series. Profound, even. Everything that happens before that point is just to get you off guard.

Greenmangaming if you can use it, there's a 20% extra code that works with it iirc.

EDIT: Maybe it doesn't, I just tried it and it said it was unable to add the voucher. I don't know if that means its invalid or if I typed it wrong.

I and a couple of others can't get it to work either. The title is probably excluded. :(

sunnz

Hmmmm...to Bioshock Infinite or not to Bioshock Infinite. Are there better deals elsewhere? Not exactly a great discount.

Using :GMG20-F202F-UI40F

On green man gaming will give a pretty massive saving over the Steam version : I got it for £12, it is for £17.50 on steam)

It is also a steam key.

Card Boy

Banned
Got one more to give away. This time C&C: Red Alert 3

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Red Alert 3 -- MB-2E54CE52A255B24F

I guess its like this? The OP is confusing.

And is GMod still worth getting if I can do medium settings? I guess the crazier stuff and modes like Spacebuild can get pretty performance intensive. I can HL2 at medium/high though

Also...new Flash Sales at 9pm? That's how it works?

Are the payment servers broke or something? Both my cards get rejected.

It is getting damn annoying, I wanted to add funds to my wallet........ not going to spend it honest I aint. In the end I settled for using paypal to add the funds to my wallet. Seriously Steam get it sorted or at the least give us a meaningful error message that says "hey our shitty servers aren't working" not a message saying "your card has been declined".

Ostinatto

Hmmmm...to Bioshock Infinite or not to Bioshock Infinite. Are there better deals elsewhere? Not exactly a great discount.

i believe the GMG voucher deal is not working anymore, 22$ is the best deal for the moment , but you are right, is not a great discount... :S

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I mean seriously, I'm really not trying to be the backseat mod here, but people have been banned for much less than the kind of threadshitting this guy is doing here. And he's a Junior on top of it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Bam, emails sent to Sajjaja and Zombie James. Thanks for participating, folks. I'll probably be back here tomorrow to give away some sale items.

MonkeyDot

Banned
And is GMod still worth getting if I can do medium settings? I guess the crazier stuff and modes like Spacebuild can get pretty performance intensive

Also...new Flash Sales at 9pm? That's how it works?

I don't think they do, it's pretty stable, I think, but then again, I have a powerful PC

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-FB0FD3CA36276997 - Taken by marrec

Bought this game on Vita and on Steam, time for someone else to enjoy it as well.

Gbraga

Oh man, last sale I was at least trying to fool myself thinking "hey, this game looks cool, I'm only buying it because I'm sure some day I'll play it", now I don't even care.

75~90%? You're mine.

javadots

Banned
Listening to Metric all the while having fun with you GAFers is a really good feeling, you have no idea. You guys are pretty special. Thanks for making me feel this way man.

Starviper

I mean seriously, I'm really not trying to be the backseat mod here, but people have been banned for much less than the kind of threadshitting this guy is doing here. And he's a Junior on top of it.

Yeah, he's not doing anything that should get a person banned. All in all, I have been very amused by the events. That's what counts, right?

Haunted

I can't believe how effective this steam metagame of trading cards has been at loosening up the wallets of some of my friends.

still two left :

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (UnluckyKate, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers -- MB-8C2283AB1CB24691
Oil Rush -- MB-02AC71A621F8A1F2

Listening to Metric all the while having fun with you GAFers is a really good feeling, you have no idea. You guys are pretty special. Thanks for making me feel this way man.
iNU3uUMGwWrN5.gif

Come on dude. You're toeing a very thin line.

Bumhead

Banned
How long do the community vote games last?

There's just over an hour to go until they open up but it's almost 1am here. Not sure whether to wait the hour or catch them in the morning, but I really want Dishonored (should it get picked) and don't want to risk missing it overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom