• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
"HoFT013, you made sure you left enough money for the bills, right?"

michael_caine.gif

Here's a few more

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Frozen Synapse -- MB-554E72834A3BA8BD - Taken by Spiffy_1st
Hotline Miami -- MB-12DBF7F4C7AF5AB7 - Taken by Stimpack
Avadon The Black Fortress -- MB-99A4A8CCCB96A2E0 - Taken by Rafy
The Geneforge Saga -- MB-4749C948325E97FA - Taken by GAMERG0D

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hey yall, I could use some help. I broke my wrist two days ago, and only have one usable hand right now. Can you all recommend me any games that are on sale, on Mac, and can be played with one hand? I know it's a longshot, but I thought I'd try. Thanks!

Omega

Banned
I still can't belive people are buying 'War Z' in droves. Who are these people? Haven't they seen the 20% meta? The videos? The controversy? The scams by the devs?

a friend of mine bought it because "he's tired of waiting for Day Z standalone"

jtb

Banned
okay, stupid question incoming: (I know, I know, wait for the dailies...)

does the valve complete pack go down to like... 75%? I'm planning on gifting it for a friend's birthday so time is a bit of a factor (and if I wait until the very last possible moment and it's still 50%, I ain't complaining, that's for sure) but I couldn't remember how cheap the Valve pack usually goes.

RS4-

Hey yall, I could use some help. I broke my wrist two days ago, and only have one usable hand right now. Can you all recommend me any games that are on sale, on Mac, and can be played with one hand? I know it's a longshot, but I thought I'd try. Thanks!

Call of Duty.

I think Scribblenauts, Frozen Synapse, come to mind.

TheExodu5

Banned

does the valve complete pack go down to like... 75%? I'm planning on gifting it for a friend's birthday so time is a bit of a factor (and if I wait until the very last possible moment and it's still 50%, I ain't complaining, that's for sure) but I couldn't remember how cheap the Valve pack usually goes.

Yeah it usually goes down to 75%.

feel

People are giving away games, javadots is claiming most of them.
Thanks love. And wow, that's rude of him, but aren't there systems in place that prevent that? I thought the whole point of modbot was to keep excessive grab and run practices like this to a minimum.

marrec

Banned
Thanks love. And wow, that's rude of him, but aren't there systems in place that prevent that? I thought the whole point of modbot was to keep excessive grab and run practices like this to a minimum.

People forget about the systems in place until it's too late.

Already 40$ in the hole... bioshock + tokitori2+. I logged in to a 10% off tokitori2+ coupon and figured why the hell not (it has cards). Must of been a sign from the gods.

Steam client not going online for anyone else? I can connect fine through the webstore, but that's it. Been this way since I got home from work 2 hours ago.

MonkeyDot

Banned
If I ever get Don't Starve, I'm gonna make a movie about it. Starring Scarlett Johanson as the romantic interest and javadots as the villian (uncredited and unpaid, of course)

Afro

have you played Machinarium?

Is ModBot up and running ok?

Been waiting for a PM back to gift some games and now I've been one of those users and tried again...but still nothing.

Socreges

Banned
Guys, let's just ignore javadots from this page on, okay?
People, at least, shouldn't be getting upset. Just imagine how much time he's spent in this thread today and how often he's hit refresh. How he sees all this as a point of pride. He's a sad, entertaining creature. And I am thankful for him.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Had these lying around and thought I should give them away. Hope I'm doing this right!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dear Esther -- MB-A75C6407EFAB81C7
Oil Rush -- MB-FEFA9413ABF74A00

Whools

IIRC 50 dollars is the usual low point, maybe more, check out this website to see a games history in the sales http://steamsales.rhekua.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom