• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop-picking-on-britney.jpg

STOP PICKING ON JAVA ;-;

v0rtikal

Love you GAF!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Stacking -- MB-2AE95FEE1648B224 - Taken by stutte

Hey yall, I could use some help. I broke my wrist two days ago, and only have one usable hand right now. Can you all recommend me any games that are on sale, on Mac, and can be played with one hand? I know it's a longshot, but I thought I'd try. Thanks!

Spiderweb's old-school RPG's are currently the Humble Weekly bundle.

MonkeyDot

Banned
Why are these trading cards so addictive? Bought 2 games for them so far...

money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money

Caerith

javadots has 45 games, but no Bad Rats or any of the games in the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle he won from me.

HMMMMMM
Do a google search for "taken by javadots" (and ignore the joke post with Half-Life 3 and whatever else). See how many results you find that are on his account.

(Hint: it's zero. None. None at all. You are looking at a future politician. This is a man who would kill his own parents then ask for mercy on the grounds that he's an orphan.)

was about to buy Last Remnant, but seeing it's not a flash deal or anything else, and it could get a bigger discount, i think i'll wait. Same thing with The Receiver.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Not working for me either. I sent a Steam gift url 20 minutes ago but I haven't received the PM.

Last heartbeat has activity, let me check

Yours did not enter. Try again and if you still don't have any luck forward me the PM you're sending.

Is ModBot up and running ok?

Been waiting for a PM back to gift some games and now I've been one of those users and tried again...but still nothing.

I have 4 previous giveaways for you; Doc Clock, Droplitz, Oil Rush, Sword of the Stars, FF7... all redeemed. PM again if it didn't work.

The_Monk

money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money money

...Must be funny in the rich man's world!

Chojka

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Call of Juarez Gunslinger -- MB-3291A15AEA6C4631 - Taken by yoshizzle
Defiance -- MB-2821B61F3F097E4D - Taken by jshackles

Hope this works!

Went to sleep after I bought some of the games I wanted from the sale. Several hour later the thread is 50 pages long and javadots is still being his notorious self

Whools

I keep seeing Don't starve pop up here and am tempted to buy it, then I remember It's coming to Plus on PS4 and I decide against it...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom