• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freki

Listening to Metric all the while having fun with you GAFers is a really good feeling, you have no idea. You guys are pretty special. Thanks for making me feel this way man.

This takes the cake - I'm not going to say what should be said in response to you only because I value my account here.

Amzin

I am shocked at how much I'm anticipating the next flash deals even though I'm 99% sure there'll be nothing I want in them :p

Symphonic

Listening to Metric all the while having fun with you GAFers is a really good feeling, you have no idea. You guys are pretty special. Thanks for making me feel this way man.

What the hell? Do you even take a second to consider the people that aren't vocal to you or can you not think outside of yourself?

javadots

Banned
I'm not being sarcastic, I really mean that. You guys are real cool and I want nothing more than to continue being part of this community, like one big family.

I can't believe how effective this steam metagame of trading cards has been at loosening up the wallets of some of my friends.

valve is genious : they get devs to create cards for them. They create value out of nothing and make money on it after all :) (also they make stats on how card enable games will sell more than others so they will get dev to make cards for their game, enhancing cards trading revenue, etc...)

Ostinatto

Using :GMG20-F202F-UI40F

On green man gaming will give a pretty massive saving over the Steam version : I got it for £12, it is for £17.50 on steam)

It is also a steam key.

ibNsQCsFMvUWh.jpg

dead? :(

How long do the community vote games last?

There's just over an hour to go until they open up but it's almost 1am here. Not sure whether to wait the hour or catch them in the morning, but I really want Dishonored (should it get picked) and don't want to risk missing it overnight.

I assume 8 hours. Don't worry about missing Dishonored, it's highly likely to get a second run as a daily / flash sale regardless of the community result.

I can't believe I haven't tried Hotline Miami until earlier thanks to the sale. Game's really fun.

Also my Counter Strike pack dream came true on day one. Blessed Gaben.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom