• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

javadots

Banned
Just wanted to jump in and say congrats to java-whatever for getting all those free games and simultaneously acting like a thankless child about it. And also for seeming to be immune to being temp banned even though I've seen juniors sacrificed to Evilore's blood chamber for much, much less.

Sad to see a thread that should be full of a ton of people sharing games and being excited about great deals, being shit on by a rude guy with both an attitude problem and persecutory delusions(which really doesn't make sense after getting free games).

Now, hopefully I get paid in the next few days so I can sprinkle a few indie games in here for people (with a couple obvious blacklistings implemented of course).

Wow. Thanks for that

Just wanted to jump in and say congrats to java-whatever for getting all those free games and simultaneously acting like a thankless child about it. And also for seeming to be immune to being temp banned even though I've seen juniors sacrificed to Evilore's blood chamber for much, much less.

Sad to see a thread that should be full of a ton of people sharing games and being excited about great deals, being shit on by a rude guy with both an attitude problem and persecutory delusions(which really doesn't make sense after getting free games).

Now, hopefully I get paid in the next few days so I can sprinkle a few indie games in here for people (with a couple obvious blacklistings implemented of course).
Javabot is actually Stump's alt.

What a twist.

marrec

Banned
Posted at the end of the last page:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War -- MB-219685BB98376B1E - Taken by Infinite Justice

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I clicked it like a minute after he posted and it was private.

Maybe your internet had a hiccup and you thought you saw it the second it came up.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but at the time I refreshed the thread he was the very last post on the page and it had just appeared.

I'm not on #teamjava and to be honest I agree he should probably get the hammer for taking such ravenous advantage of everyone so far.

Hey yall, I could use some help. I broke my wrist two days ago, and only have one usable hand right now. Can you all recommend me any games that are on sale, on Mac, and can be played with one hand? I know it's a longshot, but I thought I'd try. Thanks!
Atom Zombie Smasher if you like light strategy with a crazy style. It's $5 now and it has a demo.

SuperHans

Time is running out to vote.

w4BZm6R.png

Does anyone know if the summer cards will disappear after the sale period?

I'm thinking about hoarding them then selling them to the addicts post-sale.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
I'm not saying it's impossible, but at the time I refreshed the thread he was the very last post on the page and it had just appeared.

I'm not on #teamjava and to be honest I agree he should probably get the hammer for taking such ravenous advantage of everyone so far.

It's pretty disgusting that he hasn't redeemed ANY of the games.

But everyone just needs to add the proper line to block him from every entry from now on. With random giveaways scummy people will always crop up, atleast there's something we can do.

I'd hate to defend him but I did see him giveaway 2-4 games (forgot how many). So even though he seems disrespectful and taking a ton of games, at least he gave back a little.

_woLf

Please pick dishonored.

BL2 is pretty much always on sale anyway.

FC3 has... errr, o yea FC3 has UPLAY. It sucks (uplay)

UPLAY is a dumb reason to not play through FC3.

I do agree that BL2 is always on sale, though. I voted dishonored just because I want to play it so badly

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Okay folks that's pretty much enough of the javadots thing. It's starting to drag on a little bit. Thanks. Use the blocklist if you want to if you're giving away. Put him on ignore as a poster as well if you want to. And javadots please stop gloating or fighting with people. Do whatever you want to do, but please don't escalate the argument over your presence.

Sounds like me as well, I sent a gift URL but nothing back. Should I fwd you the PM?

Yes

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Jshack how do you use the custom backgrounds? I'm lost :p

It's one of those unfortunate things that's not working at the moment until my server gets moved to a beefier counterpart.

Once it's moved (2 hours, I'm told) you'll be able to select the background you like from

http://steamcommunity.com/my/edit

at the bottom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom