• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
All this salty over java...blame the people who dont read the Modbot FAQ

Part of modbot's existence was to eliminate key poaching like this, like what happened with a particular member named Sulc84 last month who had been stealing keys from dozens of communities including ours. He was called out for it and banned. I don't understand how or why this is particularly any different. I'm a little disturbed frankly that the official response thus far has just been to sweep him under the rug.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Buy games with cards for cheap during the summer sale, play games, wait for sale to end and sell cards for more than you paid for the game. Repeat.

vixlar

Somebody knows why the daily deal in the main section says it ends in 16 hours but if you see the game details it says it ends in 40 hours?

BTW, all people who thinks this is not a good sales year... check the under 5 and under 10, please. Really great games there.

Galactic Civilizations 2 with 66% off!!!!!

And Civilization 5 gold is really a temptation in that price... I need it! I... must... resist...to a better deal...

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
There's no way to revote is there? I've already played all 3 so I don't care what wins, but most people here seem to want dishonored. I early on went for borderlands.

MonkeyDot

Banned
a fast rough cut of my screen now:

f7eo6Sy.png

sunnz

UPLAY is a dumb reason to not play through FC3.

I do agree that BL2 is always on sale, though. I voted dishonored just because I want to play it so badly

I know it is, FC3 is a pretty good game, and the only negative thing I could think if was uplay ( which is why I typed the fc3 with the errr and the o yea part ). Uplay isn't really all that bad, just the only less good thing about FC3 :p

I would love for more people to play it and enjoy it, but I still need to play Dishonored, and has been my number 1 game to buy in the sale lol.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Was the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass really discounted at one point?

Fuck up or not, man does that make me feel like even more of a fool for buying into that thing.

Never. Again.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Just opened Steam and was immediately greeted with this:

tvia8wf.jpg

Thanks a lot metalshade! This is the best Tomb Raider I've ever played (though I didn't play many of them), and I won't hear any negative critics about it :p

Asking again on new page:

Does anyone know if the summer cards will disappear after the sale period?

I'm thinking about hoarding them then selling them to the addicts post-sale.

DTKT

God no, please.

Far Cry 3 is not a good game. The world is filled with nothing! Random dogtags, random artifacts. Exploration is barely rewarded. I guess it might be a passable "open-area" shooter, but it utterly fails at creating an open world where you can actually do interesting stuff.

jtb

Banned
Okay folks that's pretty much enough of the javadots thing. It's starting to drag on a little bit. Thanks. Use the blocklist if you want to if you're giving away. Put him on ignore as a poster as well if you want to. And javadots please stop gloating or fighting with people. Do whatever you want to do, but please don't escalate the argument over your presence.

how does the blacklist work? It just blocks anyone who's ever been blocked or is there some kind of threshold for it? (apologies if this has already been discussed to death)

Kinda enjoyed this fairy fighting thingy, hope someone out there does too!... (As long as I got this bot thing to work with my drunken eyes and fingers)

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fairy Bloom Freesia -- MB-A72BF831B2D957CE - Taken by Kerub

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
God no, please.

Far Cry 3 is not a good game. The world is filled with nothing! Random dogtags, random artifacts. Exploration is barely rewarded. I guess it might be a passable "open-area" shooter, but it utterly fails at creating an open world where you can actually do interesting stuff.

Killing lions and tigers has never been so much fun.

God no, please.

I actually thought FC3 was an exelent game.

Hey Stump, any chance of implementing a feature that blocks users who won more than X number of games from modbot? I don't want to block people who won one or two (possibly small indie) titles but I would like to prevent people who have already been very lucky,

Amzin

God no, please.

I haven't played Far Cry 3 but want to reinforce that Dishonored is amazing and should be considered so :p

stufte

God no, please.

Another bad opinion, IMHO. FC3 is a fantastic game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom