• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hasn't anyone posted this yet:

j6iX5YT7hYIE0.png

shandy706

Nothing for me yet.

I have Skyrim and Bioshock, and a few of the Indie games already. I did want a sale on Tomb Raider, but earlier today I picked up a Steam key for it on Amazon for $9.47. I doubt Valve was going to beat that.

cicero

Not even gonna bother with the crappy Summer Sale Badge meta-game, rewards are demeaning. On the other hand it might be profitable to sell those cards to rubes...

It looks like some have been selling at $5+. It is crazy. None of mine are even showing up yet, they are getting swamped. Periodically new listings will be added, delayed I assume, at $2 or so, and they get snapped up...

I just want some lonely japanese businessman to buy my $8 cards.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Sorry to ask again, but a game isn't going to get a daily deal if it doesn't have a regular baseline deal right?

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Im a noob with Summer sales, but how long does a game stay at, say -40%? For the duration of the Summer sales, or just for one day? If one of my friend is on vacation right now and the game he wants goes on sale tomorrow, does that mean he is screwed and would have to pay full price when he comes back?

marrec

Banned
Why do people always ignore the wait for the dailies thing. I don't get it.

It's a psychological thing, they pretend to buy it in order to satiate their need for the dopamine rush that they get for actually buying it. In order to simulate buying it they ask about buying it in the thread where someone might actually tell them to buy it!

Thus, they are able to get their fix without spending any money.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
The US government needs to get their shit in order. A steam sale and still no tax return. Talk about aggravating.

sunnz

Got Bioshock infinite ( On GMG, it was £12 with the 20% extra off code) but steam tempted me first :p

CS GO is a possibility too.

Also please pick Dishonored.

xtop

wow this thread got off to a fast start. sure would be nice for steam to stay up long enough to buy something :p

yami4ct

I've asked like 3 times for someone to tell me something other than "It's fun!" but no one seems to want to.

Puzzle Game, Portal-y sort of test chamber style but with less direct story, cool mechanics around manipulating the world, non-euclidean geometry.

metalshade

Not sure how you guys missed the thread title?
Don't worry, my library is now 1 game bigger.
Don't be jealous, Salsa made it a doozy.
Bad rats is now mine.......yaaaaay.

If a game isn't listed as part of the summer sale from day one, does that mean it won't have a running discount for the next 10 days, or could it be added at a later time?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is enhanced steam down for anyone else

Server is hanging in there, but slowing. Stuff that uses EnhancedSteam.com for it's data will probably be slow for a little while while it's under heavy load. This is DLC categorization, WSGF certifications, and pricing history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom