• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomsk

Party Pooper
"You are not allowed to sell this item. The Community Market might be temporarily disabled or your account might be restricted from using the Community Market"

yeah great, fantastic

Atruvius

Would someone brit buy me Bioshock Infinite from GMG it costs 12£ there which is 13.9€. I'd gift you a steam game/s worth of 15€.

sibarraz

Banned
Are you sure that people are paying high prices for cards? I put mine on sale and never sold, not only that, but the lowest price was already surpassed by far

Don't know if it will be better to sell them now, or wait until the summer sale is over and those became rare, even though there will be so much that maybe will not be possible

sunnz

Ahh man, that 100kb dowload speed LOLOL,

tumblr_lwvzrhGAwH1qkukto.gif

The_Monk

It's a bit of an overreaction but yea, I've had other issues with Steam customer support that add to the frustration.

I'm sure everything will turn out ok. I once had a trouble and they took way too much time than it should but in the end they apologize and everything was solved. ;)

Dambrosi

Banned
ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Shattered Horizon -- MB-7391CA8EA67000FC - Taken by Kifimbo
Sanctum -- MB-311600CE6DE115DC - Taken by DeadlyVirus
Nuclear Dawn -- MB-032E14A541E53610
Lucid -- MB-62F778ED7F73532C - Taken by WeaselJCD

Oh for god's sakes STOP BUYING STUFF I wanna buy stuff too!!1!!111

Jeez.. It was $7 and now it plummeted to $1.

Crazy. :D

The market is normalizing. Considering you get a card for every $10, and people are buying like crazy, it'll be flooded. AND you can get 1 card a day anyway, if you vote every 8 hours.

It runs for 10 days. So 10 cards, and trading dupes = 1 badge.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I'm doing my bit for the Steam servers by loading up as many HD game trailers as I can.

We'll see who cracks first ;)

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
don't buy defiance

it's solid, but there are better MMO shooters that are free

Raytow

Well fuck, bought Yosumin and Gyromancer for 4 euros, don't believe is getting any lower and if it does then it is 75% tops(crosses fingers)

Mordeccai

I sold like 28 trading cards a few days ago from .17 to .60 cents.

Did I done fucked up? They were from mostly indie games, borderlands 2, and brutal legend.

neoism

The US government needs to get their shit in order. A steam sale and still no tax return. Talk about aggravating.

wait wat you still have gonna your tax return yet :O lol I didn't get my sate tax back one year... They didn't give it to me until the following year, it was only like 250 or something...

thecjm

For those asking, Endless Space is worth $10. Best space 4X in a long time. It's got it's issues - can be repetitive after 1st playthrough and people need to be given the heads up that space combat is a hands-off affair. But I've been looking for a MOO successor for a long while and Endless Space is filling that void for me now

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-9A535AD99A5DDDBD - Taken by Nabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom