• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyDot

Banned
Er...how do you do that? Is it just two windows side-by-side, or is there a cleverer way to do it?

Is that so? I'll still wait on a Daily Deal.

...and it goes on Community Choice just as I hit the Submit button. Well, time to go have a look.

Just windows side-by-side, you push the windows to the sides.

Blizzard

Banned
Is Call of Juarez: Gunslinger good Techland or bad Techland?
It's great Techland, my favorite game this year and one of the very few games I even remember finishing since Portal 2. If you aren't sure, try the demo off Steam, as far as I've heard it's even a good demo. I've beaten the game twice myself but didn't try the demo.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Last sale I recall that games up for vote OFTEN came up in flash/dailies later, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. I doubt this will be your only chance for a deeper discount on those games.

Labrys

I highly doubt it. Gods & Kings came out last year right before the steam sale and it never went on sale.

Alright, thank you. This is my first year as an actual PC gamer, so I'm not sure about some things.
I got the Gold edition for $25, so I think going through everything in that will tide me over until it goes on sale.

TheExodu5

Banned
I figure a lot of people have most of these games, but in case anyone doesn't:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sleeping Dogs -- MB-D502E52C2DD00D99 - Taken by Dipper145
Half-Life 2 -- MB-97E23548C3227671 - Taken by Thezez
Nuclear Dawn -- MB-4CF5B2ADF6668D74
Half-Life Opposing Force -- MB-3241EB2050BDF4A9 - Taken by Gloomfire
Half-Life Blue-Shift -- MB-4A8C10A65D56129D - Taken by Aitor

JakeD

anyone (from here) who voted for borderlands 2 should probably check out the steam trading thread, theres a bunch of people offering it due to the fact amazon and GMG we're bundling it with the season pass

marrec

Banned
Last sale I recall that games up for vote OFTEN came up in flash/dailies later, so I wouldn't worry too much about it. I doubt this will be your only chance for a deeper discount on those games.

Yep, in fact the last 5 days of deals last year were pretty much rehashes with everyone complaining endlessly about the rehashes.

Remember that when we see Dishonored come up for the 4th time for sale.

Weenerz

Banned
Stupid ass steam community strikes again, votes for a game that has been on sale a fuck load of times instead of a good game.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Woah, My Giveaway Didn't Work
Read these instructions VERY CAREFULLY

- If your giveaway didn't work (no reply from ModBot)
AND
- It's been over 15 minutes
AND
- If all of your keys were steam gifts as opposed to raw keys
AND
- If you sent your keys in either of the following line formats:
Game Name [url]http://key_stuff_goes_here[/url]
OR
Game Name - [url]http://key_stuff_goes_here[/url]
OR
[url]http://key_stuff_goes_here[/url]
(ie no game name at all)

Please re-send. I just fixed a bug in processing gift URLs. Thanks for beta testing. Sorry for ongoing bugs.

manhack

Dammit Borderlands 2 gets the community vote.

It has been on sale numerous times and in fact I got BL2 and the season pass for around 10.50 on GMG.

This is why we can't have nice things.

I have two vouchers for Toki Tori 2 10% off, I think they expire soon though.
I didn't realise they had an expiry date so If someone wants 1, each. Just PM me now, I will add you on steam and pass them on.

Freki

Here's another one:
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly: Warzone Earth -- MB-F2CC684CD307DA4C - Taken by DomZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom