• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

M*A*S*H

For some bizarre reason, the duke nukem forever strategy guide is currently topping the best sellers chart for my region.

edit: beaten like a fluffy meringue.

dmr87

So, Duke Nukem Forever guide worth £6.49? Seems to be all the rage with the kids now...

hf13ztT.jpg

So, what's the exploit?

KScorp

Er...how do you do that? Is it just two windows side-by-side, or is there a cleverer way to do it?

Windows 7, drag a window to the edge of your screen and it will automatically take up that half. So you drag one window to the left edge and one window to the right, and you get that. If you drag it to the top edge it maximizes the window. It's nice.

xtop

so since borderlands won. will dishonored and farcry go on sale at some point or are we sol for those going on sale now?

Whoever quotes this post first gets Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy.
I love this community, so i'm giving back my enjoyment that i have with you guys :D

PS: don't even try quoting this post javadots. i won't give it to you :p

Prezhulio

The counter strike complete pack worked cheaper than just buying cs:go b itself ou knew that right?
Unless you already own the others

it's $2.50 more? i have 1.6 and play it very rarely. no interest in cs:cz, i guess source would be nice but i figure i'll win it on steam gifts or mod bot some day lol.

Symphonic

Man, wanted Dishonored :(

There's still a decent change it'll pop up as a daily though, thank goodness. Hoping Tomb Raider does as well for sub 15.

calder

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Civ5 -- MB-E2E2016F86B795F4 - Taken by CoLaN

Also, everyone voting for anything other than Borderlands2 sucks :|
Yes, I already own the other two. ;)

vazel

Banned
Er...how do you do that? Is it just two windows side-by-side, or is there a cleverer way to do it?
It's one of the best features of Win7. Press the Windows key plus the right/left directional button while a window is active. It will snap the window to the side of the screen.

Of course you can stop being ghetto and get a second display. That's 10000x better.

Whoever quotes this post first gets Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy.
I love this community, so i'm giving back my enjoyment that i have with you guys :D

Not quoting for game, just to say I loved the last line xD

RS4-

Half minute hero!

Mr_Elysia

Okay folks that's pretty much enough of the javadots thing. It's starting to drag on a little bit. Thanks. Use the blocklist if you want to if you're giving away. Put him on ignore as a poster as well if you want to. And javadots please stop gloating or fighting with people. Do whatever you want to do, but please don't escalate the argument over your presence.

Sorry bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom