• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Go!
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fuel -- MB-DA21ACC179E54FDC - Taken by koolaroo

Omikaru

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Gish -- MB-6BE46E125653D037 - Taken by dave is ok
Humble Indie Bundle 3 -- MB-42798988BD596A96 - Taken by Ezalc
Cortex Command -- MB-325250C77FE18452
Got some older keys I scoured my old Humble Bundles for. These should work, as I had to click the "Click to redeem your keys" button to reveal them, meaning I hadn't seen them before today.

At any rate guys, enjoy! I may do some giveaways on current Steam sale items next week.

Stimpack

Does Borderlands 2 have a decent single player campaign?

Well, if I remember correctly the whole game is pretty much the single player campaign with drop-in drop-out co-op. The campaign itself is alright. Pretty generic, but the shooting can be fun.

chronomac

Ba boom:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.

The Second Avernum Trilogy -- MB-51D768F10AEE934B
The Geneforge Saga -- MB-F04BD2B0E56FE45F
Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-2ACB819CB59B9A5F

Card Boy

Banned
I promised myself never to buy multi-player only games anymore. The risk is too high that it will be dead after a bit and you have a game that is basically useless.

Some games:

Bloody Good Time
Lead and Gold
Plain Sight
Shattered Horizon

I plan on asking Steam to remove them from my account as they are useless games that I will never install or play again.

Yeah i always avoid multiplayer only games from Indie developers. They launch DoA or are dead within the week. There exceptions to the rule like Awesomenauts, Chivalry and Mount & Blade: Warband.

Crayons

Banned
I never understood people paying money for trading cards when I was a kid and I still don't understand now.

But whatever floats your boat.

So, ModBot doesn't seem to like me. Nah, I guess I am just too slow in PMing him.

Quick question: How can I install a game from my browser that I don't own in Steam? I want to preinstall the game before I buy it.

Don't believe you can. You have to own it to do a browser install. Only other way is if the game was a pre-order and it's pre-loaded to your machine.

Rezae

I have Dragon Age Origins on Origin (got it for free), yet I still just bit at the last minute on the Steam sale. I have problems... At least it's the Ultimate edition.

marrec

Banned
Hey now, better not be revealing my data to the NSA now.

R2roDPP.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom