• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DECOY-LDN

Neo Member
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bioshock -- MB-CF09ADD0BBD8CEEA - Taken by javadots

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Mystery Game #1 -- MB-D2B9E376B202CF73 - Taken by TheExodu5

The game is Company of Heroes, I made a mistake in not adding it. Whoever wins will also get Tales of Valor and Opposing Forces if they PM me, didn't want to add both as it would make it so that different people got them.

Labrys

I just realized I gotta be careful with these sales. A lot of $2 and $5 can add up quickly.
Alright! Only stuff I REALLY want/need. I can do this.

FaintDeftone

So far I only gifted a copy of the Counter-Strike Collection to my buddy who's never played Counter-Strike. Hopefully tomorrow I'll buy something for myself.

MonkeyDot

Banned
What are the benefits of the GAF steam group?

Also, not trying to fuel the fire, but what is this Javadots situation I'm hearing about? Just curious.

You know hitler? Not javadots, javadots is a pussy.

Javadots was a litte boy, born in spain, product of incest, abandoned at 6. From there, a marvelous story blossomed:

Some rich fucks fostered him, they had google fiber, javadots got all the games, fucked others, was an asshole. Super cool programmer guy made it a rule that you only get a game every hour, javadots was left aching from his butthole.

I want Don't Starve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom