• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jred2k

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline Miami -- MB-36A582126AA50DB9 - Taken by jtb
The Final Hours of Tomb Raider -- MB-5528CB12BBE34BD4 - Taken by Wunder
Critter Crunch -- MB-E931732CD5D315B5 - Taken by Terra_Ex

Hope I'm doing this right.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
euro truck 2 $20
cities xl $15
bastion $7.50
dark souls P2D $15
kanye-smh-no.gif

Not sure what to vote for the new community choice.

Why the bundle? All of L4D1 has been ported into 2, so it's useless now.

I didn't realize this! How can one access the L4D content from L4D2?
An invitation from my brother in law to play the original (then maybe the sequel) made me think of the bundle.

javadots

Banned
You know hitler? Not javadots, javadots is a pussy.

Javadots was a litte boy, born in spain, product of incest, abandoned at 6. From there, a marvelous story blossomed:

Some rich fucks fostered him, they had google fiber, javadots got all the games, fucked others, was an asshole. Super cool programmer guy made it a rule that you only get a game every hour, javadots was left aching from his butthole.

I want Don't Starve.

You alright there?

TheExodu5

Banned
The game is Company of Heroes, I made a mistake in not adding it. Whoever wins will also get Tales of Valor and Opposing Forces if they PM me, didn't want to add both as it would make it so that different people got them.

Haha I shouldn't have entered for the giveaway before reading the whole post. I just saw Mystery Game and got all excited! Sorry!

Someone PM me if they want Company of Heroes.

edit: sent to JBourne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom