• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash88

Banned
I'll wait until it's about 3£ or in a higher priced bundle.

I'm patient for really good prices.

I'm going to reiterate. DARK SOULS WILL NEVER GO DOWN TO $7.50 for the next year minimum. Big releases such as this don't hit $5 for 4-5 years. You will be waiting another 2-3 years for $2.50.

Volotaire

I'm going to reiterate. DARK SOULS WILL NEVER GO DOWN TO $7.50 for the next year minimum. Big releases such as this don't hit $5 for 4-5 years. You will be waiting another 2-3 years for $2.50.

Eh, GMG coupons, amazon US sale conversions to UK. I said about 3£. It's 7.50$ now in UK conversion :p

And he's back with a vengence

j0NZ5FwWBIMbd.jpg

kuYuri

For new page.

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cortex Command - MB-EE2A40613232F241

javadots

Banned
Alright I think I might hit the hay, that was good for the day. You guys are awesome man. Thanks again 'gifters,' really appreciate it! Night!

Gregorn

I've been waiting for the Dark Souls DLC to drop in price for PS3 for almost a year, and here we are with the entire PC version half the price of it.

Why did I only just get into PC gaming now...

GusG

Neo Member
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is one of those games that is fun to play and listen to podcasts. It is best experienced if you have a decent wheel set up. There are also quite a few mods available for it. Well worth the money if you are into that sort of thing.

xtop

The current rule:
- If you have won less than 15 games in the last week, you can win one key an hour
- If you have won 15 or more in the last week, you can win one key a day
+ any restrictions added by givers.

i love it. just the right balance i think

Dambrosi

Banned
Okay £5 for Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition is a total steal and is now in my basket.

However, I have a question about Borderlands 2 DLC - which has been answered above. Thanks KarmaCow, so just that and the Psycho for me then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom