• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterkajo

Okay £5 for Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition is a total steal and is now in my basket.

However, I have a question about Borderlands 2 DLC - Is the Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep campaign included in the Season Pass or not? Some of the lnguage on the Season Pass page on Steam has me confuzzled.

Tiny Tina is included in the Season Pass, AFAIK. It is the 4th story based DLC.

Prophane33

Damnation, Euro Truck 2 is on sale. This year I have to watch my funds during the sale instead of spending willy nilly since I'm moving across the country in 3 weeks.

Bulzeeb

so do you think Dark souls will be lower than that? I have little money and I want to try it but its not o my priority list so i'd like to wait and see if anything else that interest me goes on sale, if not, will this game be agian at 75% the alst day, rigth?

Neiteio

OK, about to buy Dark Souls. In my Eager McBeaver-ness, I had plowed through the age gate without adjusting it, hence it locked me out at first, lol.

TIME TO DIE.

Also -- where can I get the Durante patch, and how do I apply it? I want to play in native 1600x900. :)

Card Boy

Banned
Alright I think I might hit the hay, that was good for the day. You guys are awesome man. Thanks again 'gifters,' really appreciate it! Night!

index.php

Okay £5 for Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition is a total steal and is now in my basket.

However, I have a question about Borderlands 2 DLC - Is the Tiny Tina's Assault On Dragon Keep campaign included in the Season Pass or not? Some of the lnguage on the Season Pass page on Steam has me confuzzled.

Tiny Tiny DLC is included in the season pass.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Just for my records, anyone know how low Civ V gets these days? I'd like to pick it up if a potential Steam sale sets it low enough. I vaguely remember a recent sale for it + the DLC on GMG.

antitrop

OK, about to buy Dark Souls. In my Eager McBeaver-ness, I had plowed through the age gate without adjusting it, hence it locked me out at first, lol.

TIME TO DIE.

Also -- where can I get the Durante patch, and how do I apply it? I want to play in native 1600x900. :)
From Durante's blog: http://blog.metaclassofnil.com/?tag=dsfix

Installation is as simple as extracting the ZIP to the proper folder and there is a nice configuration utility. Back in the old days (last Summer :p) we had to edit the .txt file through Notepad.

Gregorn

"Your purchase has not been completed. Your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company.

Note that in some cases, your credit card company may put a 'hold' on funds in your account, but you will not be charged. After correcting any errors in the information displayed below, please try your purchase again."

Whhhyyy

what is going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom