• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned

Is this real life?

d86mUhl.png

SlickVic

Man feels like a waste that BL2 won. GMG had it with the season pass for $15 last week, Steam ain't gonna beat that.

At least some of the character skin packs went on sale for 33 cents a pop with this deal. Don't think I've seen those on sale before.

Sigh...Bought the Boderlands 2 Season pass for 20 earlier today cause that was a 33% ten dollars off then sale they go and drop it to 10 just now. WHY!

Darkroronoa

Voted for kotor 2,maybe its not as good as the first but its still better than mass effect 2.

Bastion has cards,i can see the badge.

Enjoy!

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Torchlight -- MB-65C025F6CF9F9C4B - Taken by BrokenEchelon
Half-Life 2 Episode One -- MB-4EA4E60722A524E0 - Taken by Mr.Awesome
Half-Life 2 -- MB-3259747B89BF7D67 - Taken by Jiggaloboy
Portal -- MB-61163F4A1DECCE38 - Taken by r3n4ud

Seik

Banned
I'm on vacation at midnight + Steam summer sale = My wallet am cry.

Sick OP Salsa, lots of work into it and it shows.

pestul

"Digital download of Metro: Last Light
Included with the purchase of an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 or EVGA GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 graphics card."

Ouch haha. It's going to ask for the key from the box after install.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Is Dark Souls DLC worth it for a die hard Souls fan?
Yes. Multiple bosses. Expands the lore (if you're into the interpretive lore). New spells, weapons, and armors. Pretty great level design. It's the same high quality you'd expect. I don't buy DLC often, but this one was great.

oipic

sad that this has to be a thing.
we can never have nice things GAF

I'm clearly doing something wrong, I'm struggling to see how 'normal' folks can snare a single key per day, let alone more - but I guess the number of giveaways has been plentiful since the bot's arrival.

Major kudos to all those generously gifting, by the way - thanks, you guys rock.

SlickVic

Sigh...Bought the Boderlands 2 Season pass for 20 earlier today cause that was a 33% ten dollars off then sale they go and drop it to 10 just now. WHY!

Sorry man, rookie mistake. Only buy if it's a Daily Deal, Flash Deal, or Community Pick, otherwise it will likely go lower. Live and learn.

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Dark Souls and Bastion. Two games I've been wanting to double-dip on my PC. :D

Got them both for under 10 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom