• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slacker

So I'm planning on buying Final Fantasy VII really soon to play together with my girlfriend; for you guys who know how this whole deal works by heart now - should I wait it out, or is it unlikely to go on sale? I have the 11 bucks, but might as well save some cash if I can.

Wait it out. Always wait it out. If it doesn't go on a better sale by the last day pick it up then.

So I'm planning on buying Final Fantasy VII really soon to play together with my girlfriend; for you guys who know how this whole deal works by heart now - should I wait it out, or is it unlikely to go on sale? I have the 11 bucks, but might as well save some cash if I can.

The more people that buy FFVII at it's current price, the more likely those asshats at Square will lean on releasing more Final Fantasy games on Steam.

Do it. DO IT.

...I mean do what you want :(

I have three orders from three accounts in process. One is spoken for. I will gladly give away the other two if the Gods smile upon my orders. I don't even like the Metro games, I just want to help out GAF. :)

Clearing out some backlog:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Double Fine Bundle -- MB-246798CB74763ED9 - Taken by JDHarbs

Sullichin

Furiously refreshing my inbox. I paid with paypal.. maybe I should do another order on my credit card

Did anyone who paid with a US paypal address get a code?

Does anyone know how to un-fuck Bioshock 1 on Windows 8?

Getting NO SOUND after the plane crash, and the game just kind of goes into limbo when you take the elevator up to the first enemy encounter upon entering Rapshure

Novacain

If somebody would be awesome enough to pass along a Metro LL code I would greatly appreciate it. I'm even open to working something out with a steam trade or game. I get to miss out because I'm in Canada!

Mupod

Geez I can't believe these Last Light codes are working.

I'm Canadian so I couldn't even try, but I've got a copy of Civ V you can have if you've got an extra.

oh well, they cancelled my order.
Doesn't matter, unless someone is kind enough to give me one. i'll pay you :D
AAAAAAAAND
whoever quotes this gets bastion. have fun :D

vazel

Banned
I redeemed Metro: Last Light on Steam!!!

VMpk1Kr.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom