• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Some stuff I had left over for a while, plus a couple things I didn't need from the latest Humble Weekly Sale:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Pirates of Black Cove -- MB-A2894141AD3132FD - Taken by xDEKOIx
The Geneforge Saga -- MB-EBB4F1785B058BE6 - Taken by I am Michael Bolton
Avadon: The Black Fortress -- MB-56A77FAB989B7610 - Taken by Shadowplay1979
Vessel -- MB-054703F280A7969D - Taken by Volotaire
Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes -- MB-A42E88FEF68D43A0 - Taken by outunderthestars
Nethergate: Resurrection -- MB-166D58F93AA70BBF - Taken by Gez

Thought I'd drop something at least kind of unique, hope someone enjoys it!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FUEL -- MB-118FAFA349219602 - Taken by TheNamelessOne

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
People outside of the US with a credit card, use this address 10780 KEMPWOOD DR
HOUSTON, TX 77043 USA and a random US format phone number (555-555-5555). I think it may have worked for me.

I used that exact one and it didn't work for me. Got cancelled.

I didnt know Bestbuy accepts paypal. Such a shame that i cant use my canadian paypal account.
If anyone has a spare copy of Metro LL I'll buy a copy of you or i can trade some of the trading cards I have been hoarding up.

mclem

Hrm. Well, that's odd. I made a purchase, I got two cards... and, apparently randomly, five identical coupons (all for 10% off Toki Tori 2+).

Mordeccai

Holy fuck balls. Totally got one of the codes. Activated on Steam and everything.

Lets hope to God I get the other two I tried to order. I'll do a modbot giveaway on here with the code with one of 'em if it comes through

Smiles Davis

Neo Member
Got my Metro LL key. Took 16 minutes from receiving verification email to getting code email. Paid with CC. US address. Code retrieval from Nvidia was instantaneous upon completing form.

All hail ModBot!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box -- MB-06BB98B9632820DC - Taken by Kouriozan

gPtM3Gv.gif

27 minutes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom