• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sami+

The more people that buy FFVII at it's current price, the more likely those asshats at Square will lean on releasing more Final Fantasy games on Steam.

Do it. DO IT.

...I mean do what you want :(

Haha, I gotcha. Alright, will buy. Might buy for my girlfriend as well, depending on whether or not she can pony up the money this week. :p

For the cause!

Wait it out. Always wait it out. If it doesn't go on a better sale by the last day pick it up then.

... AND NOW I'M CONFLICTED AGAIN.

Crayons

Banned
Goddamn it Patricia.
avt-large.png

Can I use ModBot to give away a Steam gift?

Yes

MODBOT ALSO WORKS WITH GIFTS THAT ARE NOT KEYS

What this means is that you can send yourself a steam gift through email, and send modbot the GIFT'S URL. Thus you can use it (and it is encouraged) to make giveaways in this very thread during the sales.

5dfTeqM.png

When you receive the email, scroll to the bottom. There will be a section titled, 'To receive your gift:' and a url below it.

Enter that URL in a PM to modbot in this fashion.

Game Name - https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/A010G4A0EF24336F

The full code will look like this: https://store.steampowered.com/account/ackgift/A010G4A0EF24336F?redeemer=YOUREMAIL@gmail.com

Delete the question mark and everything after it in the PM to Modbot.

>>>>CLICK FOR MORE INFO<<<<

Ezalc

I don't think my order will go through. Somebody get one for me please? It's been supposedly processing for like 15 minutes or something now.

Dmax3901

People outside of the US with a credit card, use this address 10780 KEMPWOOD DR
HOUSTON, TX 77043 USA and a random US format phone number (555-555-5555). I think it may have worked for me.

Chrysalis

Does borderlands 2 have an interesting story? The lack thereof kept me from sticking much past 1/3 of the way through the first. Probably would play solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom