• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quake1028

BEST DAY EVER!!!

4NtP3y2.jpg

Vodh

If anyone could get me a code for Metro Last Light I'd be very much obliged!

I've got a copy of Bastion on Steam, I can PM it to you or gift it through Modbot, whichever you prefer, kind soul.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Why does Strike Suit Zero have to be rated so low??? It looks fucking awesome.
I want to buy the complete pack, but since it's not a daily/flash/community/mistake I'm not sure if this is the right time. Doubt it'll go lower than 75% off, but who knows...

Better safe than sorry.

Salsa

bought the shit out of the Metro thing. Paypal wouldnt let me cause it's not a US paypal but my debit card had a few cents in it it seems.

Hopefully they'll respect the screw up :p

MechaX

I want to buy the complete pack, but since it's not a daily/flash/community/mistake I'm not sure if this is the right time. Doubt it'll go lower than 75% off, but who knows...

Better safe than sorry.

Yeah, it's such a shame that they fucked up a lot of the mech portions, from what I have heard. But we need more space shooters.

Also, c'mon Square, put FFVII on sale. You know it is right.

Ros8105

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Alan Wake's American Nightmare -- MB-E6A164A65749808D - Taken by xtop
Risen -- MB-5EC3CC671D7F1687 - Taken by keit4
Alan Wake -- MB-D63FAA8D1D73844E - Taken by FINALBOSS

masterkajo

Uhhh... I want Metro Last Light but again my not being US hinders me to get stuff. Why differentiate between people, internets?

Cynar

I've bought Dark Souls a total of 5 times now. Twice for myself for 360 and PC versions and 3 for friends. Sooooooooo good. This is what I was looking for with the sale so I could get my friends hooked and now they have no excuse. :D

Skab

I've bought Dark Souls a total of 5 times now. Twice for myself for 360 and PC versions and 3 for friends. Sooooooooo good. This is what I was looking for with the sale so I could get my friends hooked and now they have no excuse. :D

You are the best kind of friend.

It's a single player top-down action game. It's a unique game, and it's great. Give it a shot. It's worth way more than 2 bucks.

top down action (and a bit of rpg) game. beautiful hand drawn colorfull waterpainting like graphics. Great varietiy of melee and ranged weapons. Innovative narration and the best soundtrack of the generation

It's a platformer game who's main attractiveness is that it centers on narrative done by a luscious voice.

Action RPG. It's really good.
Damn. Sounds like a must have.
Is it likely that Warband will go less than $10, Gunpoint less than 8.99? If so, I'm getting Bastion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom