• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
Canadian paypal accounts won't work for the Metro deal? Bah I guess it's okay since I just added my bank details to paypal today so I'd have to wait until next week at the least to buy anything. Unless anyone would spare me a penny? We Canadians don't even have them anymore! :(

chronomac

Can we get some screens please?

bckjPki.png

Spazo

ordered Metro too. I'm from Canada, used a denver address and payed with Canadian credit card.

dont know if it will work, but I'm seeing a charge of 0.01 on my cc

Sami+

So I'm planning on buying Final Fantasy VII really soon to play together with my girlfriend; for you guys who know how this whole deal works by heart now - should I wait it out, or is it unlikely to go on sale? I have the 11 bucks, but might as well save some cash if I can.

yoshizzle

first time testing this out. url might be messed up -- i'll add/gift you the game if so.
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Fortix -- MB-BA9892ED292F27AF - Taken by alr1ght

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I'm in the US and they canceled my order. I will continue to scour the B/S/T thread for a good price on it, I suppose.

Since I'm Canadian I can't get the Last Light code. If someone could kindly get it for me I'll gift you a copy of Frozen Synapse :).

Edit: May actually work. Order still processing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom