• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

W1SSY

With just getting the parts for my new PC and hopefully building it this weekend I will have to keep an eye on these sales.

Quake1028

I feel like I got some karma because I literally just bought a 660 from BB but all I got were some codes for some F2P games that I will never play.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Borderlands really. You absolute jerkoffs.

What's the protocol on discounted DLC? Want to pick up 50% off Gods and Kings, that's not likely to go cheaper is it...?

Plasmid

I caved and bought Dark Souls PTDE. Who knows if i'll want to play it in the future.

The metro code works by them sending you a code to put on the NVIDIA website which in turn gives you a steam key via email.

Don't use paypal. i think it takes longer.

F. i've used $20 of my $65 budget

Vodh

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Have a free copy of Bastion! Could someone PLS PM me a key for Metro? -- MB-E8C6A6639DE9E4BB - Taken by BHK3

Looking for a code for Metro, hopefully that will give it some exposure ;)

To think I paid €45 for it two months ago.
LLShC.gif

antitrop

I'm waiting for the article about how Best Buy's 1 cent sale for Metro: Last Light put all of the developers out of a job and how they have to rub sticks together to create fires to cook their dinner.

dorkimoe

how the fuck did borderlands 2 win? that game is on sale every other weekend? I hate when people vote for the games that are always on sale. Dishonored had never been that cheap :(

Sullichin

People that got the code, please post your payment method. Wondering if I haven't gotten mine yet because I paid with PayPal (I have a US address and PayPal account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom