• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

aaaaaaaaaand order #2 cancelled

tumblr_lotxf4Dj9m1qlfu1ho1_500.gif

maty

Oh look who it is, a great GAFfer!

Shame on the Canceled order, however. :(

Hope people can be kind to each other.

haha, thanks

Tried both cards, and nothing

Also, BB doesn't take paypal from another country besides the US (I think). At least mine didn't work

Cth

Heh, I was stuck in the hospital on my ipad when the Metro thing was posted.

When I finally got in, it wouldn't let me add it to the cart :D

Ah well, enjoy those who managed to get a copy!

In the Steam Client there is a page that tells you which games have cards and how many card drops you have left. How do I get to this page???

Order #2 cancelled. I'm not going to try again. ;)

How is Gamersgate doing these days? Poor guys. Remember the Bethesda price error during the winter sale?

Hope I did this right.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (unknownstranger, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sonic Generations -- MB-C9CD601958459D9B - Taken by Hellsing321

I placed my order 17 minutes ago and I just got a cancellation email. Oh well, guess I'll buy Dark Souls to celebrate.

I used a Mastercard by the way.

The_Monk

haha, thanks

Tried both cards, and nothing

Also, BB doesn't take paypal from another country besides the US (I think). At least mine didn't work

Too bad indeed fellow GAFfer. I was just trying to get some for GAF.

Now to hope for good flash deals, a proper and without problems Market for Cards on Steam and the 400 Days DLC anytime soon.

A man can dream!

smr00

Banned
oh shit lol I was thinking blockbuster, nvm
I never got to experience the great BB closing sales because the one store that closed didn't have one and the other one did it when i was out of town but i did get to go to the hollywood video closing (don't know if this store is a nation-wide store or not) got me some sick transformer bobble heads $2 each

On-Topic. How is the Commandos series? Whole series is dirt cheap right now, like $3.xx. Thinking about picking that up and keeping my eye on Company of Heroes package since it's 50% off (from reading the forums it sounds like it might hit 75% off)

Salsa

It's been bothering the HELL out of me. <--English graduate student.

a fake site apparead listing Half Life 3 a while ago and the address was store.stearn.powered.com

this is the first time I spell it out. It was an inside joke you guys just not cool enough to be in the loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom