• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

vazel

Banned
Ok, I'm going to have to ask all of you Best Buy shoppers to make your own thread. This is the Steam thread.
Kappa.png

Sianos

I bought one at first as a test, then sent everyone on my friends list an alert. By the time I finished reassuring everyone I wasn't hacked, it was too late to buy more. :(

I think some of them might have gotten it though. :O

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Still holding out hope that my Metro order goes through... 38 minutes and counting...

oipic

52 minutes, order still 'in process of being fulfilled' - I've probably triggered some sort of lengthy credit card fraud investigation process.

My single allowed post from prison will be to this thread.

Crayons

Banned
52 minutes, order still 'in process of being fulfilled' - I've probably triggered some sort of lengthy credit card fraud investigation process.

My single allowed post from prison will be to this thread.

You're okay, celebrities don't go to prison.

Overdoziz

Banned
I feel like I should get something for having Metro Last Light as #1 on my wishlist. :(
Goddamn Best Buy and their fancyswancy not allowing foreigners to use PayPal.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
hey I made a spot for enhanced Steam in the OP. That nets me like 5 of your keys

give it

More modbot giveaways coming soon. :)

Over 20,000 new installs of Enhanced Steam this morning kind of melted my server. It's still on the mend and being moved over. Shit's gonna cost about $50 a month to keep up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom