• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Lol at the one and only user review for Last Light on BB site.

Zeth

Steam has been pretty bad for me. Haven't been able to order anything, though I've only attempted 3-4 times since this afternoon. Will give it a go tomorrow if there are some more interesting deals.

:btw this thread would really work better as an IRC chat lol

DrTeflon

Went to bed and just found out now about this whole metro ll price on bb. Oh well I already have it but I would buy to share on gaf =(

Sbik

Neo Member
Lol at the one and only user review for Last Light on BB site.

OMGOMGOMG
Posted by: TENTOED
What's great about it: EVERYTHING
What's not so great: EVERYTHING IS GREAT
BUY IT NAO. SO CHEAP. ARNOLD MAKES ME HAPPY. ENJOY THIS CHEAP VIDEO GAME.

lol

HtWZeyu.jpg

Just messing with you, look at my post again :p

I'rn not seeing it.

Salsa

More modbot giveaways coming soon. :)

Over 20,000 new installs of Enhanced Steam this morning kind of melted my server. It's still on the mend and being moved over. Shit's gonna cost about $50 a month to keep up.

youre welcome ronon, glad I helped in you spending money

Reick17

So we have to post 5 times in this thread to use ModBot? Sorry I'm a ModBot noob D:

Just prepping for when my Metro codes (hopefully) go through.

Slacker

Anyone here plays Rollercoaster Tycoon 3? Some impeessions would be appreciated.

I love it. You can make some really interesting parks and the graphics still hold up pretty well. You may have to edit a config file to get your preferred resolution working - I can't remember now. Check here.

Rafy

I bought the last light thing from best buy using the same trick I use for amazon.com, US billing address and my regular credit card.

KScorp

So we have to post 5 times in this thread to use ModBot? Sorry I'm a ModBot noob D:

Just prepping for when my Metro codes (hopefully) go through.

5 times to take keys (if a user specifies no lurkers can take them), you can give away whenever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom