• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Order status on the one I placed at 9:50 w/ CC changed ( Order Status:: 1 item(s) - Status Not Available.)

Aw, I don't want to be cancelled.

I was hoping Metro keys would be worth a Don't Starve or a Rogue Legacy, maybe even a Penny Arcade 4.

Serves me right for playing a Steam game instead of F5ing the Stearn thread.

Raymo

Seeing if I get my second code. If I do, do I just send that one to modbot or do I have to convert it to the steam key on nvidia's website and then send modbot that one?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hmm do I want to pay 7.50 for Dark Souls or just throw some beer bottles on the ground and walk over them, or run into a wall head first several times..

Decisions.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna go off-topic here, sorry.

Has anyone played Inversion? It's currently $4.99 at 75% off, and it looks interesting. I won't regret it, right?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
My order was an hour ago and is still in limbo, but I used paypal. Watched the whole "WTF is..." for it. Not sure if I want the game or not.

Sykotik

C'mon!!! C'MON!!!!

YPr.png

My order from 10 minutes ago with a credit card was just changed to "Order line status is not available". My PayPal order from two pages into the original thread (best way I could gauge it, don't remember specific time) is still being processed. Not that I have any hope it'll actually go through, but COME ON.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Well the engine is/was capped at 30 for a reason, so I'm not sure how going higher than 60 would cause more problems uncapping already does.

Going higher than 60 does cause more problems.

At 120, sprinting actually makes you move slower, and slopes are ridiculously buggy.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I missed out on the one cent last light! Booooo!

antitrop

It is.

That's how I made slow-mo GIF's like this.

dragoo_by_alo81-d67v4pz.gif

Rendered at 150fps.
At first I was like "Why does this GIF fucking suck so badly?" and then I remembered I was using Chrome. Looks great in Firefox.

Eventually, Google will get their shit together.

Sami+

Hope I'm doing this right -

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sonic 4: Episode 2 -- MB-ABA5BB6D84A6B937 - Taken by Rafy
Sonic 4: Episode 1 -- MB-B5561E407754A115 - Taken by Zeitgeister

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom