• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone hook me up with GMG Bioshock Infinite? Some countries can get it for £12 ($18) with GMG20-F202F-UI40F. I can buy you any $20 game on Steam.

Sami+

Gonna go chill and watch The Office on Netflix for a while. Still no word on any of my orders.

I'll update if anything happens, I guess.

RetroMG

Friends! I am cleaning out my Steam inventory!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bioshock 1 -- MB-3B0323871F1933EA - Taken by ieavei
FTL -- MB-4F859A80572E80AA - Taken by Acid Tongue
Blocks That Matter -- MB-33AA1ADAA8272C4A - Taken by Prophane33
AudioSurf -- MB-1186CA3AA0DF3E40 - Taken by kevin1025

I'm kind of new to steam sales, what are the chances the newly released Dungeons and Dragons Capcom game will go on sale?

Or maybe even Final Fantasy VII?

Do most newly released games not go on sale?

I'm also kinda interested in Magic which was also just released.

Also what are the chances of Football Manager going under $5?

REP: I understand the inconvenience on the game Metro "Last night", there is an error in the system, on the page it lists a few graphics cards that need to be purchased with it. The order will most likely be canceled if you place the order.

I got the same thing, was also informed that some orders did go through before the "error" was fixed. I'd assume some of you guys still have a chance at getting your codes then, although those of us who got in a few minutes later likely do not. Oh well, I have no problem buying it during a daily deal/flash sale for $25, if that does occur.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
It is exactly what it looks like, uninspired copycat.
But, the story does take an interesting turn or two, so if you are a sci fi NUT like me, it is worth a few hours of your time.
Copycat of Gears of War you mean?

I love a good sci-fi story! Consider me sold, if the gameplay is enjoyable.

Salsa

FarCry 3 is not close to being as good as FarCry 2

tumblr_m3rtyerfHZ1qir45xo1_500.gif

I'm kind of new to steam sales, what are the chances the newly released Dungeons and Dragons Capcom game will go on sale?

Or maybe even Final Fantasy VII?

Do most newly released games not go on sale?

I'm also kinda interested in Magic which was also just released.

Also what are the chances of Football Manager going under $5?

For really new games, I wouldn't hope for more than $25.

I honestly don't see Square putting FFVII on sale.

BLunted

Banned
At first I was like "Why does this GIF fucking suck so badly?" and then I remembered I was using Chrome. Looks great in Firefox.

Eventually, Google will get their shit together.

I hear people say this all the time, but gifs load fine for me in chrome.

BorntoPlay

1.- create a new paypal account with a us address,

2.- transferred $0.32 from my paypal account ($0.31 paypal fee)...=(

3.- now waiting for the code....XD

those who played first two far crys, is 3 worth it?

Nope.

It doesn't have the respawning checkpoints of the second game though. But it also lacks in everything else. Yes, collecting animals is neat for a while and then.. well, there is basically nothing more to do that collecting some fucking feathers. People will disagree with that, but that's basically what it is.

It does also have neat / nice moments though. It's just that it just doesn't develop those further and the game pretty much reaches its peak at 50%. You will know what I mean when you play it or look it up.

lmpaler

It's the thought that counts, ya'know. <3

we all did it an hour ago. Some are still believing. Some got it. Most of us never got it :(

You're about 5000 or so orders too late.

Why now? I did it about an hour ago.

You are extremely late.

give us a little more credit than that

Welcome to the party.

Apologies. Fast thread and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom