• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a shitty day this has been. Lost pretty much all my steam wallet money on the Steam market, havent won a single giveaway, and now i get screwed by the bestbuy deal. If those fuckers try to email me anything now that theyve got my email addy, im burning down the nearest bestbuy.

I'd watch it with that kind of hyperbole, wouldn't want to end up in solitary confinement for five months facing 8 years in prison after someone in Canada sees you live near a Best Buy and calls your local police.

KScorp

I'd decided to "regiveaway" Brink Complete Pack. It might be in bad taste, but if Javadots hasn't redeemed the code yet, someone else can try it now. Quote this post (you don't have to reply to the thread) to see the code inside:

Naturally, if Javadots has redeemed it, you won't be able to. If he hasn't, congratulations on your new game. And once again, please only take it if you actually want to play it.

EDIT: LOL I fucked up the first version of this post! It was missing a character, it's fixed now. Sorry if you were really fast and it didn't work.

Can I redo my ModBot giveaway to remove some of the restrictions?

I looked over the FAQ and didn't see it (but I'm also a couple of beers into the night and sleepy).

I'd decided to "regiveaway" Brink Complete Pack. It might be in bad taste, but if Javadots hasn't redeemed the code yet, someone else can try it now. Quote this post (you don't have to reply to the thread) to see the code inside:

Naturally, if Javadots has redeemed it, you won't be able to. If he hasn't, congratulations on your new game. And once again, please only take it if you actually want to play it.

Already taken

~Kinggi~

Banned
I'm not part of the elite GAF. :(

Question about 4x Space games:
Which is better:
  • Sins of a Solar Empire:Trinity
  • Endless Space
Both are -66% right now which I should eventually buy?

I havent really played Sins, but ive loved my time with Endless Space. It has a very chill ambient vibe to it. Kinda like Eve, but also very slick.

Endless is also one of the first games of the type ive played and ive picked it up pretty well using the tutorials.

Remember not to neglect your fleet and that food production speeds up populations.

Freezard

Redeemed :/

antitrop

hBbxoDa.png

Code is GOONCAVE

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What does that Enhanced Steam extension do? Is it for when you are on the Steam website?

It does a lot of stuff, but yes only on the Steam website in your browser.

It highlights games you own, stuff on your wishlist, calculates bundle prices correctly (based on games you already own) etc etc etc

1.- create a new paypal account with a us address,

2.- transferred $0.32 from my paypal account ($0.31 paypal fee)...=(

3.- now waiting for the code....XD
What the hell, that's what I did, and Paypal forced me to add a card, which I did. Then when I tried to pay on Bestbuy, paypal wanted to call me for verify it wasn't fraud or something. :(

Closed the account, so at least I donated a few cents to some charity,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom