• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

iqubal

Banned
My $6.00 paypal for your metro key.
Plus you get internet appreciation from me.

How can anyone pass on this deal? haha.

Overdoziz

Banned
QIHe8gl.png

just had to be tricia
Arrr!

What are the differences between Cities XL 2012 and Platinum? Unfortunately the 85% discount isn't showing for me, but I may pull the trigger anyway.

Rafy

people who made a lot of orders are likely going to be the first to be cancelled, the ones with just one copy may not eve get noticed. Trying to be positive here...

What a shitty day this has been. Lost pretty much all my steam wallet money on the Steam market, havent won a single giveaway, and now i get screwed by the bestbuy deal. If those fuckers try to email me anything now that theyve got my email addy, im burning down the nearest bestbuy.

For what it's worth, my relatively early PayPal order still shows as "Being fulfilled" whereas my later CC order has in all likelihood been canceled, showing "Order status is not available online". There's still hope for some of you guys, hold out for it.

Going back and forth on The Last Remnant. Haven't played a good JRPG in a long time. Recommendations?

Dude, buy this game. For the price, it has alot to offer. Hidden bosses (hard bosses!), tons of side quests, lots of material grinding (it's a JRPG, what do you expect), new game +, etc.

BUY THIS GAME.

r3n4ud

What a shitty day this has been. Lost pretty much all my steam wallet money on the Steam market, havent won a single giveaway, and now i get screwed by the bestbuy deal. If those fuckers try to email me anything now that theyve got my email addy, im burning down the nearest bestbuy.

lol

Friday News; Deep Silver Metro dev goes out of business, cant light their 4x4 office space or feed anyone.

I genuinely hope this doesn't affect them too much. The metro devs are a good team. Don't think it would, being Best Buy's fault. Shouldn't they owe a credit to Deep Silver?

here we go:
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Humble Indie Bundle #3 -- MB-DBF0078F8B0A41F5 - Taken by JoduanER2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom