• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

I liked Dishonored better than Bio Infinite.

keep-calm-and-don-t-shoot-me-1.png

Infinite is a good story and good atmosphere, but not a great game.

I have't played Dishonored, but from what I have heard, its much better in that respect.

Crayons

Banned
Now, with indies like Starseed Pilgrim that are already $2~, should I wait for a flash sale or just get it? I don't think it's going to go any cheaper than that.

Doesn't hurt to wait until the last day. Not like you're going to play it anyway.

jediyoshi

Popular opinion is Far Cry 3 is GOTY. FALSE.
One of the most boring games I have ever played, I haven't finished it I got so bored.

Is there such a thing as a sheltered gamer. Have the only other games you've ever played before consisted of Just Cause 2 and Saints Row 3?

Now, with indies like Starseed Pilgrim that are already $2~, should I wait for a flash sale or just get it? I don't think it's going to go any cheaper than that.

I'd jump on it and throw some love to the developer. The game looks interesting. Might have to buy a copy for myself. :)

~Kinggi~

Banned
Grabbed Tomb Raider from Amazon for 14.87. Good deal. Basically 71% off. I only see steam going 66% off for this but even if they go 75% its not a huge loss.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Grabbed Tomb Raider from Amazon for 14.87. Good deal. Basically 71% off. I only see steam going 66% off for this but even if they go 75% its not a huge loss.

Awesome deal. One of my favorite games to come out in the last 6 months.

I couldn't resist and picked up Dark Souls. I know I'm going to regret this because I was terrible at Demon's Souls. I might have to play with a cheap class in the beginning just to beat the game.

Until Dark Souls is done downloading I'll be playing The Last Remnant which just got done downloading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom