• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
iYVBPGANBkHmK.jpg

LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

I finished it with kbam. Need the mouse fix though.

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~petska/

Instructions as well as download link on that page. Needs dsfix to be installed first.

Awesome, I'll pass this along to him and see if he'll bite.

So crushed about Metro, put an order in when it first popped up online and it just sat on processing. #1 on my wishlist too, stupid Best Buy!

To lose the taste of pricing error defeat, here's some games:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bastion -- MB-56A868BB0F9F4D3E
Prince of Persia: TFS -- MB-C195030F844FB381

Prince of Persia is The Forgotten Sands, had to abbreviate it because I know ModBot likes his keys or URLS on the same line as the game name. Enjoy!

lmpaler

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Hotline:Miami -- MB-4726E5EF2057AB8E
Bastion -- MB-3FD49F6F2E0D7D2E - Taken by Village
Don't Starve -- MB-744EE4C55FB6A900 - Taken by Lumination
Dark Souls -- MB-457059ABF0B0FFC3 - Taken by Dice
Scribblenauts Unlimited -- MB-F8A892F28DDAC9E5 - Taken by Rob N Banks

Happy Summer Sale my pretties. Now I am off for the night to enjoy my new games.

metalshade

Popular opinion is that Far Cry 3 is a much better game than Far Cry 2.

Popular opinion can be wrong sometimes.

Popular opinion is Far Cry 2 is terrible. CORRECT.
Popular opinion is Far Cry 3 is GOTY. FALSE.
One of the most boring games I have ever played, I haven't finished it I got so bored.

antitrop

Popular opinion can be wrong sometimes.

Popular opinion is Far Cry 2 is terrible. CORRECT.
Popular opinion is Far Cry 3 is GOTY. FALSE.
One of the most boring games I have ever played, I haven't finished it I got so bored.
Far Cry 3 is the second most overrated game of last year, yes. After Dishonored.

BorntoPlay

What the hell, that's what I did, and Paypal forced me to add a card, which I did. Then when I tried to pay on Bestbuy, paypal wanted to call me for verify it wasn't fraud or something. :(

Closed the account, so at least I donated a few cents to some charity,

that is weird.. i dont do anything but create the account with the new address and confirmed later..

Mupod

I thought FC2 was okay until I got stopped cold by a game breaking bug, although I was already bored of it by then. I'm hoping that Blood Dragon is short enough that I actually finish it before I get sick of the game. So it's on my steam sale wishlist whereas FC3 isn't.

Sajjaja

I still remember from last thread, Stallion challenged me to get Far Cry 2 and play it and let me know what I thought of it. I still have to get it D:

Labrys

Now, with indies like Starseed Pilgrim that are already $2~, should I wait for a flash sale or just get it? I don't think it's going to go any cheaper than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom