• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here's what I got:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition
Thomas Was Alone
Pinball FX 2: Marvel Vengeance and Virtue Pack
Pinball FX 2: Zen Classic Pack
Pinball FX 2: Paranormal Table
GRID 2: Super Modified Pack
GRID 2: Drift Pack
Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2: Good Friends Character Pack

Grief.exe

I couldn't resist and picked up Dark Souls. I know I'm going to regret this because I was terrible at Demon's Souls. I might have to play with a cheap class in the beginning just to beat the game.

Until Dark Souls is done downloading I'll be playing The Last Remnant which just got done downloading.

No one has ever regretted Dark Souls

Roubjon

Do you guys think Another World will go any lower than $5? It' a pretty low profile game, so I'm not sure it will get a featured sale...

Big thanks to MonkeyDot trading me a Metro LL key for Don't Starve

If by some miracle my orders for 3 keys are fulfilled I'll give them out

Figures that I cast black magic in the hopes of pricing errors, decide to get some exercise and go for a walk, only to come back in time to lose out on my most wanted to actually play game of the year. Metro, I would have played you all night long baby.

What did I miss, I keep seeing the "Javadots" name posted.

He douched it up by spam winning a bunch of games from ModBot, has installed none of them under the dubious claim that his "main" account is locked, showed no gratitude to anyone, and then bragged about it.

Here's a sampling:

Brink Complete Pack: MB-F41122282FD4C45B - Taken by javadots
Half-Life 2 Ep1 -- MB-738C208095D4E85C - Taken by javadots
The Geneforge Saga (Geneforge 1-5) -- MB-6F738190F6E9D713 - Taken by javadots
Red Orchestra -- MB-B62C0DB3A2619279 - Taken by javadots
Intrusion 2 -- MB-EA06354CC12333B8 - Taken by javadots

He took more, but you get the point.

maty

On my 5th order of M:LL I used a different billing address and I got an email telling me to call them. They need to verify some info.

Yeah... not gonna happen

Bought Call of Juarez: Gunslinger.

I'm loving these fifteen dollar games that Ubisoft is putting out. More companies would do well realizing that not every game has to be a AAA title with all new technology.

Salsa

the javadots pitchforking needs to stop since it adds nothing to the thread. Im just bringing it up as a joke in gifs

So what is everyone's favorite indie game that is on sale?

For me, it has to be To The Moon. $3. Runs on just about any pc, and has a wonderful story. :)

to_the_moon.jpg

neoism

Vaas being awesome was an accident, and more the responsibility of the voice actor than the writer or anyone at UbiSoft.

i was talking mostly about him he was terribad... spoiler
I also fucking hated the way they made you kill them it was just annoying and stupid
really glad I played that game on 360 for free soo...

Grief.exe

Do Steam Sales get less interesting every year?

First they introduced an awesome meta-game where you play games, earn achievements, and then get free games and badges.

Then they dumbed that down to just getting a badge by doing some various tasks.

Then they dumbed that down, removed the badge entirely. Now you create a badge out of trading cards you earn by voting.

I know this is a slippery slope argument, but whats next? We just get a badge by logging in on the first day?

the javadots pitchforking needs to stop since it adds nothing to the thread. Im just bringing it up as a joke in gifs

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom