• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Ahh so they literally have no value then? They don't give you free games or unlock discounts or anything like that?

If you craft a badge, you receive a profile background and emoticon that can be flogged off on the market for a bit of coin.

Tomodachi

Fuck you, asshole. :mad:

I don't care if the guy says that the sky is blue and humans breath oxygen. Fuck you, asshole.

By the way, I only have a Spy card and have no idea how I even got it. Huh.

His attitude is literally the only thing stopping me from getting the game (which I'm sure is awesome and all). I know, I'm the only one missing out doing that, still I can't bring myself to buy his game.

I voted for Dishonored.

Is the Fallout collection (1, 2, and Tactics) new to Steam? And is there a chance of it being a daily deal?

dorkimoe

I liked doing achievements. You had to buy a game and do an achievement to win a point in a draw or claim a free item like summer shades or other cool things.

Yeah but I would at least have 2 or 3 of the games that needed achievements. At least gave me the option to participate. Don't really wanna buy 10 games to complete this

Before I buy it, is the DLC worth it in Dragon Age? I have the base game, but I'd rather just buy the Ultimate Edition than buy the dlc separately.

neoism

fuck this........ cant even buy one game -______________________________________-

I can get like 4 games for 2 fifty each

Anyone know if it's possible for someone to gift me a game that's not in my region store and still play it as regular game without using a VPN or something?

Zia

If you are buying cards to craft into badges that indicate you spent a lot of money during a sale, please wear special clothing out in public so that I can identify and avoid you.

Wubby

What happened to the package deals? The complete packages from publishers? Am I just not seeing them somewhere?

How do the cards work? I mean, I see the little banner that says Cards are available, so I wonder is that for just purchasing the game?
If that is the case and the game is purchased as a gift, do I get the cards or the person I gift it to?

Good grief these sales get more complicated. lulz

You need play the game, or idle like many of us do, to get the cards. You receive half of the number of cards avaikable the rest you need to tradr, buy or wait for a booster pack to drop.

AlexBasch

His attitude is literally the only thing stopping me from getting the game (which I'm sure is awesome and all). I know, I'm the only one missing out doing that, still I can't bring myself to buy his game.
Exactly my stance. See, I dislike Cliffy and all, but I can still like Gears because other people worked hard into creating a game that I enjoy, he was the "face" of Gears.

But only Phil Fish is Fez. And I can live without that game.

Well it is stated that they will give you rewards, what kind of rewards? I don't know
Free HL3. Duh.

Cth

The Time Gentlemen, Please! + Ben There, Dan That pack is .49 $ (0.39 €), that's 90% off. If you like graphic adventures and haven't played them, do yourself a favour and buy them. It's a special edition, if you search on the folder there are some art and things like that.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/37400/

Nice, been wanting to try these for a while.

Shame the store isn't responding.

Thanks for the heads up!

EDIT: Dumb question, any chance they can run out of keys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom