• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah dude

what is it with this anxiety, chill out

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

Has this gif fallen out of favour?
iMJi384c8dw6X.gif

Yondy604

Banned
I am having a terrible time spending thinking of what to spend my final 10$ on.

Border lands 2
dark souls (i beat dark souls alrdy but not the DLC)
Endless space

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Okay, stop arguing with each other, either direction, it doesn't matter who does what. No last post, no "I just need to clarify", no apologies, just drop it.

Smash88

Banned
I had to delete a thread under Metro Last Light (that I made so people can get in on this deal) because people started selling the keys for $25 worth of games and more.

I am really disappointed in some people.

Labrys

Anyway, on-topic, I actually feel kinda silly now for buying CIV V Gold for $25, but I'll get over it. I think the content I got will make up for the $10-$15 I could of saved.
I know now to wait for the dailies, at least.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I bought To The Moon the day it came out on Steam and have never played more than an hour of it. I have never uninstalled it since that day, because I have always meant to play it. I just can't make the time.
You should, man. It's beautiful and moving.

I'd like to experience it again, without the memories of my previous (and only) playthrough.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I am having a terrible time spending thinking of what to spend my final 10$ on.

Border lands 2
dark souls (i beat dark souls alrdy but not the DLC)
Endless space

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Borderlands 2 will probably get cheaper (it was like 13 bucks bundled with the season pass on GMG a while back)

FINALBOSS

Banned
You really think that any sort of repercussion wouldn't happen? c'mon man, the guy houses a fan base of rabid monkies.

Well I sorta did..but he's got a ton of fanboys. Sure I called him a pussy, but he's championing 4A Games when they clearly haven't been hurt at all in this fiasco.

Then he goes and publicly shames another dude on Fbook and posts his real name for 200k people to see.

Cheddahz

Banned
The regular steam thread is so much better than this.

Now we get to see what the rest of GAF looks like.

This reminds me of the FFVII thread the day that the Steam version came out and everyone went into rage mode because of the SE login you have to do once, lol

KPJZKC

Well I sorta did..but he's got a ton of fanboys. Sure I called him a pussy, but he's championing 4A Games when they clearly haven't been hurt at all in this fiasco.

Then he goes and publicly shames another dude on Fbook and posts his real name for 200k people to see.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Such a scumbag move.

omg_mjd

Sorry for asking again...will Skyrim vanilla possibly show up in a Flash Sale or Daily Deal since it was the Legendary Edition that got a Flash Sale?

Smash88

Banned
Sorry for asking again...will Skyrim vanilla possibly show up in a Flash Sale or Daily Deal since it was the Legendary Edition that got a Flash Sale?

Yes. Games that have shown up in either daily, flash, or community usually show up in the other 2 at some point during the sale.

Thezez

Banned
Have at it

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Beat Hazard -- MB-3887984D2016335A - Taken by Yondy604

There's an easy $1.50 in playing Borderlands 2 till you get all your trading cards, could be more if you get a foil

Picked up Antichamber. Should be it for now

antitrop

I didn't really mean that game in particular, just seems like the past couple pages there's been a lot of negativity about games coming from you! Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Rogue Legacy, and there may have been more but those are off the top of my head.
I think you read my post about Rogue Legacy wrong. I am fucking adoring that game, right now. Can't get enough of it.

Will probably be in my Top 10 at the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom