• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

biocat

Sorry for asking again...will Skyrim vanilla possibly show up in a Flash Sale or Daily Deal since it was the Legendary Edition that got a Flash Sale?
I'd say the chances are very good it's an upcoming daily deal. The last few Steam sales recycled a lot. Way too much.

Plasmid

Because I'm not?
nJTgg7p.gif

Using Gifs to reply rather than actually explain does not bode well for juniors.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I haven't beaten Antichamber, but what I played was pretty cool. I know it's amir0x's GOTY.

My only complaint is that the IQ sucks and I haven't found a way to get proper anti-aliasing working with it.

Just admit it bro ur IQ sux and you cant figure out teh puzelz

Amagon

BL2 Season Pass worth it?

Also, looking for anybody that is hosting a Don't Starve 2-pack that I can get in on. Thanks!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
This reminds me of the FFVII thread the day that the Steam version came out and everyone went into rage mode because of the SE login you have to do once, lol
There was misinformation in that thread though. Everyone was thinking it had always online DRM because of the DRM-ridden version from the SE store, so the reactions weren't because of the login alone. The complaining stopped after it became clear it wasn't the case.

omg_mjd

Could be wrong but wasn't the normal edition on sale as well during it? Just had to buy it separate?

No, it seems that the price for Skyrim vanilla was the same during and after the Flash Sale (30% off).

EDIT: This thread moves faster than IRC. :) Thanks for the replies guys.

metalshade

It was the greatest sandbox game ever made.

In your opinion.
Doesn't make what I said any less true.
Look, in my opinion, Dishonoured, Far Cry 3, Bio infinite, Skyrim, SR 3 were all subpar game EXPERIENCES.
I really like lore and story, which is why I stuck it through with Skyrim and Bio infinite.
But honestly, if I don't find a game engaging enough, due to story or gameplay or optimisation, I can leave it and go somewhere else.

xJavonta

Banned
Javadots, stop taking so many keys. It'll keep this thread clean and make you look like less of a freeloader.

NOW CAN EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT JAVADOTS. IGNORING HIM IS THE WAY TO GO.

Edit: I'm strongly considering Defiance. I have no one to play it with though :(

lmpaler

Happy Summer Sale my pretties. Now I am off for the night to enjoy my new games.

Still got a Dark Souls and Hotline key up for grabs. There seems to have been an error on my side so if you claim the key and it does not work correctly, PM me and I will send it to you via Steam promptly

Omega

Banned
anyone's Metro LL still in process?

I'm 99% sure I won't ever get it, but it just keeps teasing me knowing it hasn't been cancelled yet

ZenaxPure

Man, I made a profit on McPixel because I got a foil card. Trading cards are pretty amazing. But McPixel is crazy since you get 7 cards and it's less than $1 for the game. Madness!

FINALBOSS

Banned
Javadots, stop taking so many keys. It'll keep this thread clean and make you look like less of a freeloader.

NOW CAN EVERYONE PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT JAVADOTS. IGNORING HIM IS THE WAY TO GO.

Edit: I'm strongly considering Defiance. I have no one to play it with though :(

Dude, don't.

That game loses large amts of players every day :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom