• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoduanER2

Because I'm not?
nJTgg7p.gif

yea sure whatever you say, i still dont get why you need all these games

Grief.exe

Why Advent Rising wasn't discounted? Why God? :'(

Seriously Majesco

You guys wonder why you are just about to go bankrupt. I'm picking it up this sale since I'm worried we might not see it again if they fold or they run out of keys.

I kind of doubt the latter since it never goes on sale.

Okay, attempting with less restrictions, I hope it works.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dungeons of Dredmor with DLC -- MB-5A6B4523CABBC672 - Taken by alr1ght

Salsa

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/best-buy-penny-deal/

LE JUSTICE

As a progressive consumer I expect the most from my online retailers. On July 11, 2013 Best Buy has a splendid deal to purchase Metro: Last Light for 1¢. This price is already far beyond what most are capable of spending in our current economy, but for the love of gaming most of the community jumped at the offer. It was only after a certain time that Best Buy decided that only some people were allowed to partake in this offer and that is not fair. This petition is for those whom spent their hard-earned money, time and effort to purchase this title. I expect more from Best Buy and so should you.

Seriously Majesco

You guys wonder why you are just about to go bankrupt. I'm picking it up this sale since I'm worried we might not see it again if they fold or they run out of keys.

I kind of doubt the latter since it never goes on sale.

That's why I'm so upset, because maybe they will remove it from Steam :(

Twie

Is there FAQ on how to use ModBot? I want to clean out some of my steam inventory, can I use ModBot with Steam Gifts, or only Steam keys?

I didn't dodge anything. I don't own these games and therefore I am interested in playing them. Period.

The problem with that logic is that you don't own ANY games according to your Steam profile. Junior member, joined a month ago, empty Steam account, claims his "main" account is locked. Already on the ModBot blacklist.

You are angering Detective GAF. Stop.

inky

He douched it up by spam winning a bunch of games from ModBot, has installed none of them under the dubious claim that his "main" account is locked, showed no gratitude to anyone, and then bragged about it.

Here's a sampling:

He took more, but you get the point.

Wow, I missed all this drama in the thread, but this is truly pathetic. Some people don't deserve this community.

gblues

Banned
Yikes this thread is moving fast.

I've been selling my cards because I really don't give a crap about crafting badges. Made enough to get the Breath of Death / Cthulu double-pack (so, like $5 so far). Thanks, random Steam people!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

PA Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3 -- MB-BAF74EBE125D6454 - Taken by zychi

javadots

Banned
The problem with that logic is that you don't own ANY games according to your Steam profile. Junior member, joined a month ago, empty Steam account, claims his "main" account is locked. Already on the ModBot blacklist.

You are angering Detective GAF. Stop.

You're completely lost aren't you o_O

jtb

Banned
the javadots problem (ie. people taking keys en masse) is solved, no? not to mention, the built-in block/blacklist feature.

as for selling them off, yeah—it would be nice if we all had good intentions, but imo once you give something to someone as a gift, they can do whatever they want with it. if you're not comfortable with that (or the possibility of someone selling it off/whatever) then don't participate (both givers/takers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom