• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels good to spread Steam influence at work. I used to be the only Steam player. Now there's around 10 others. They used to just pirate games.

xDEKOIx

Thanks Jiggaloboy! I've been actually trying to get Iron Brigade on sale, but its always in a bundle. You're awesome :]

I would play the motherfucking shit out of that shitty ass motherfucking Rogue Warrior game. Fuck up some North Koreans and kill the god damn shit out of em in the name of mothefucking freedom. Commie assholes.
I actually have Dick Marcinko's "memoir" Rogue Warrior, about his time in Vietnam. Actually it's my Dad's but yeah..Dick cursed just as much in the book. And he was kind of an asshole, but he was also one tough motherfucker

Feels good to spread Steam influence at work. I used to be the only Steam player. Now there's around 10 others. They used to just pirate games.

I feel the opposite oddly enough, always hate talking to people and finding out they use steam because they ask for my information and I then have to talk to them no matter what unless I want to come off as an ass. Suppose it isn't different from adding random people but I don't know, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Lol, difference of course is someone I've known for a bit longer.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
anyone else notice how they silenty added cards to skyrim ?

Salsa

I cant wishlist iron brigade cause its not in my region. At least I think that's why

weird, never had that issue. Tons of stuff on my wishlist isnt available to buy here

edit: nah just worked

jtb

Banned
Never played Oblivion. Worth it?

I'm not a fan. it exists in this unhappy medium between Skyrim (dat presentation) and Morrowind (dat jank) if you're interested in the fantasy setting, and it's totally outclassed by Fallout 3 and New Vegas in every way imo. but it depends on what you're looking for, really.

Amzin

Is Fallout 3 really broken if I try it on Windows 7? If it is, can it be fixed?

I played it on 7 with minimal crashing, probably no more than anybody else :p all the Bethesda games just randomly crash for me. Maybe a patch fixed it at some point? I have no idea.

Could be because I use dozens of mods, too.

Almighty

Purty Morrowind pics.

Is that from that overhaul mod i heard about a little while ago or will I have to spend hours modding it to get it to look like that?

I ask because I think I might be in the Morrowind mood, but I am really dreading spending hours again just to get it to look nice.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I cant wishlist iron brigade cause its not in my region. At least I think that's why

weird, never had that issue. Tons of stuff on my wishlist isnt available to buy here

I can gift it to you if you wish.

I'll probably stream Mickey R's big fat paycheck once it finishes downloading in a minute if anyone wants to watch.

Actually yeah. I enjoy watching that particular game more than playing it.

tickling

Banned
Crazy first day for me. Trying to be restrained

Thomas Was Alone
Clive Barker's Jericho™
The Last Remnant™
Dungeons of Dredmor
Overlord Complete Pack
Garshasp: Temple of the Dragon
Blocks That Matter
McPixel
Bad Rats: the Rats' Revenge
Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Hotline Miami
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Iron Warriors: T - 72 Tank Command

and Bastion this morning. Trying to get some bigger games but half my budget is blown!

You'll be able to see a graph of the average price of the card and set your own price, and see what the buyer will pay with the fee. It's all very self-explanatory and simple.
That's...simpler than I expected. Wow, if so people can set their own prices, there be must some idiots who try to sell for crazy high prices.

I guess cards for discounted games aren't going to be worth much :(

wetflame

Pizza Dog
That's...simpler than I expected. Wow, if so people can set their own prices, there be must some idiots who try to sell for crazy high prices.

I guess cards for discounted games aren't going to be worth much :(
It becomes a race to the bottom as people try to sell quickly.

Does it really mater if your laptop can run it? If it's super cheap, couldn't you just play it eventually when you upgrade the computer? Especially if it's something sub $5.

Meh, I'm willing to wait until I do get a better laptop. Plus the games I want will probably be cheaper by then (during sales).

PriitV

This thread is flying. Need advice for Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack or Mechromancer Pack?

Have you played the story yet? Did you like it? Willing to replay it? If yes, they are worth it. If you are new to BL2, get maybe one (Psycho if you like melee, Mechro if not).

I'm wondering if GTA IV will go down in price before the sale ends? I want to gift it to my roommate/friend because he's super stoked about GTA V and has never played a GTA game before.

It's ridiculous. If people want the card, they'll pay the asking price. Dropping the price isn't guaranteeing your card will sell. The card that will sell is the most recent one to be put on the market....no matter the price(within reason) so anybody who is trying to undercut the prices is just slitting their own throats.

Missing $1.60 is like slitting ones own throat??

Salsa

I'm wondering if GTA IV will go down in price before the sale ends? I want to gift it to my roommate/friend because he's super stoked about GTA V and has never played a GTA game before.

then don't gift him GTAIV

also may I remind you:

in1DCZLJ700Gp.gif

you're probably good lookin tho

This thread is flying. Need advice for Borderlands 2 Psycho Pack or Mechromancer Pack?

Having played both, I prefer the Mechromancer to the Psycho. But honestly, watch some playthroughs to see if it fits your style.

Gaige is more of a "hunter" type of character and you can build up your summon. Generally, you're gonna be pretty weak one on one, but you can build stacks to help.

The Psycho is all about going in headfirst without thinking of the consequences. You have lower health, but it's easier to come back from being downed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom