• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since thread has calmed down about, going to finally give away these keys I've been saving. Givers only first, if they remain unclaimed when I wake up I'll try and redo it open to more people. Some of them suck I hear, but shrug :p

Thanks! Hopefully Brink is a bit active, I hope it brings back Enemy Territory memories..... .. .

Sajjaja

Since thread has calmed down about, going to finally give away these keys I've been saving. Givers only first, if they remain unclaimed when I wake up I'll try and redo it open to more people. Some of them suck I hear, but shrug :p

Awesome. Thanks!!!

Thezez

Banned

Wow, amazingly generous! Missed out on Fallout, congrats to whoever got it.

Thank you Amzin, I really wanted Haunted, thanks a lot! :D

Cth

I got it you cunt so don't fucking worry.

tumblr_inline_mpmrmlEOJ91qz4rgp.gif

hitmon

Everyone vote KOTOR 2. I'm replaying it with the restored content mod for the first time in years and I've put 17 hours in since Monday. Awesome game that does really interesting things with the universe.

How difficult is it to get the mods on it? I'm nervous around dealing with mods in general.

jtb

Banned
How difficult is it to get the mods on it? I'm nervous around dealing with mods in general.

it's very very easy and painless. you literally download the mod exe and then you tell it where the game files are installed, and it does the rest. Steam isn't an issue either.

do NOT play this game without the cut content mod (also, don't bother with the extra planet M4-78, at least not for a first playthrough; it wasn't supposed to make the final cut anyways).

:D

I haven't played Bastion before but those seem like some awkward controls. Can you change them in options or anything? I'd usually have block on the right mouse button (unless there's something else you need that button for, like I said haven't played it before xD)

Also, if you do get Warband or GMod, look for servers with low ping (less lag). Not sure how much PC gaming you've done in the past so figured I'd mention it!
Ha, yeah I found out I couldn't play Chivalry or War of the Roses and wanted a medieval combat game (sorely lacking on consoles) and found out about Mount and Blade through GAF recommendations. Played the Warband demo, loved it. I especially love the mouse based combat, very intuitive and I can run the game on medium/high settings! I usually don't play MP, but I'm definitely going to try Warband's online modes

Oh yes I checked you can configure the controls. But RMB is set as your secondary weapon as default (now just ranged weapons) so it makes sense for that to be on the mouse.

Spent about $50 during the sale so far (most of that on Skyrim). Already have about everything I want (that my laptop can run) outside of probably some indie games.

_woLf

How do I see how many card drops I have left for games now? I can't find it anymore.

edit: nvm, forgot it's in badges. doh

3phemeral

Spent about $50 during the sale so far (most of that on Skyrim). Already have about everything I want (that my laptop can run) outside of probably some indie games.
Does it really mater if your laptop can run it? If it's super cheap, couldn't you just play it eventually when you upgrade the computer? Especially if it's something sub $5.

Booshka

I would play the motherfucking shit out of that shitty ass motherfucking Rogue Warrior game. Fuck up some North Koreans and kill the god damn shit out of em in the name of mothefucking freedom. Commie assholes.

DrSlek

People are incompetent, sold a card earlier for 2 dollars and a minute later some joker came in and put his up for 40 cents and sent the value to hell. Awful.

It's ridiculous. If people want the card, they'll pay the asking price. Dropping the price isn't guaranteeing your card will sell. The card that will sell is the most recent one to be put on the market....no matter the price(within reason) so anybody who is trying to undercut the prices is just slitting their own throats.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Iron Brigade -- MB-C4DFCE6E969B7165 - Taken by xDEKOIx

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom