• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
damage has been minimal at best for me.

- Borderlands 2 Season pass + Mecromancer, Psycho and Tiny Tina's Dragon Lair pack thingy
- Bionic Commando ReArmed (yeah I missed this one on PC, but I always wanted it)
- Hotline Miami (might as well jump on this train and see what the hype is all about)

Really, there's not much in this sale that pops out at me sand says "must own", I already have just about every game I want at the moment, just a few little things.. I don't have an insane number of games in my account like some of you people do here, but I do have about 87 titles and no shortage of options on what to play.

decaf

Any kind soul want to explain to me what the cheapest way to get all the Borderlands 2 DLC is without buying it twice (season pass, etc.)?

Edit: Just got the Season Pass and worked my way backwards, never mind!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bioshock Infinite -- MB-3E1810EBC4884521 - Taken by friedeggs

then don't gift him GTAIV

also may I remind you:

in1DCZLJ700Gp.gif

you're probably good lookin tho

Sorry!

And, I am.

tumblr_mpqizcI0ax1qbf4zfo1_500.jpg

day 1 damage:

amnesia dark descent
another world 20th anniv
bastion
binding of isaac
l4d2
soul reaver
soul reaver 2
mirrors edge
nights into dreams
mark of the ninja
portal 2
ridge racer unbound
alice madness returns
dark souls
mcpixel
pixel junk eden
nightsky
psychonaughts
rocket knight
sonic hits
thomas was alone
to the moon
tomb raider anniv

feels good, man. feels hella good.

Does anyone think Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising is worth nearly $4? I'd probably convince a couple friends to buy it so we could co-op it.

Day 1 damage:
Don't Starve
Toki Tori 2
Super House of Dead Ninjas
Samsung 1 TB HD - murdered in cold blood

Made like 13 bucks on cards.

Can't play anything, cause the true damage is that Borderlands 2 somehow killed my hard drive earlier this week and despite numerous attempts at revival, it just won't stay alive. I can't play anything until I somehow get a new one. NOT in the budget!

Martian

Does anyone think Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising is worth nearly $4? I'd probably convince a couple friends to buy it so we could co-op it.

I haven't played it myself: Of what I heard is that it's a pretty realistic game (if you played ARMA, something like that) But sometimes it gets so painstakingly realistic it's kind of annoying.
I heard of people dying 30 times on a single point.

Martian

See, I don't feel bad about missing those giveaways. No way my laptop can handle something like Bioshock infinite.
Should someone give away AC2 or Oblivion or something: hells yes

Is Fallout 3 really broken if I try it on Windows 7? If it is, can it be fixed?

I've played it on vista and windows 8, which are operating systems people swear cannot run games, but I got by fine. You just have to disable UAC or install the game to a file other than the /Program files directory.

Salsa

day 1 damage:

amnesia dark descent
another world 20th anniv
bastion
binding of isaac
l4d2
soul reaver
soul reaver 2
mirrors edge
nights into dreams
mark of the ninja