• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had enough Rogue Warrior for now, it's just so fucking boring. Reminds me of Aliens Colonial Marines in that it's not broken but it's just so completely bland and draining to play due to the lack of anything interesting.

Rogue Warrior has the profanity, Colonial Marines has the butchering of Franchise lore in terms of things that actually set them apart.

Thanks for watching those who did though, I'll finish it later today probably just because it's so short.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
J7CfwNp.gif
J7CfwNp.gif
J7CfwNp.gif

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Dark Souls -- MB-6563D78703F7ACB3 - Taken by eyeless

Enjoy it! And play the shit out of it, goddam it!

Recall

There have got to be some indies I've missed but I feel I've got all the bases covered across both Steam and XBLA.

Are there any other indie games like DLC Quest that get looked over but are still fun games?

I'm gonna hold off on Borderlands, I think. I haven't even played the first, and my wishlist/backlog are already big enough as it is.

Plus, by next sale time, it'll probably be even cheaper.

Dynoro

Can anyone confirm if Defiance has a monthly fee? I've looked around and can't find any evidence of it; but just want to be sure before I grab it

Thieve

Neo Member
Had enough Rogue Warrior for now, it's just so fucking boring. Reminds me of Aliens Colonial Marines in that it's not broken but it's just so completely bland and draining to play due to the lack of anything interesting.

Rogue Warrior has the profanity, Colonial Marines has the butchering of Franchise lore in terms of things that actually set them apart.

Thanks for watching those who did though, I'll finish it later today probably just because it's so short.

Your mic was way too quiet, couldn't hear you at all.

bee

fuck tiny tina dlc is £2.71 but i'm at work with no access to steam, don't suppose anyone fancies buying it for me and i can paypal gift you when i finish work tonight, pm me if you can, thanks in advance

Please do. The Modbot rush seems to have dissipated so we can start talking about the games, not just giving them away.
My impression from a few pages back

So an hour into Bastion:
- Art style is awesome, very unique and artistic
- Combat is great, fluid and fast, still adjusting to KB/M but I finally understand the benefits of a mouse over analog
- The narrator is so cool, love how the dialgoue reflects your actions
- Need to download that OST. I love instrumental music from movies and games and the Basion OST is great.

Well worth the $2.24. Very happy with my purchase so far

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
So the word "Simulator" in Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a very very loose interpretation of that word.

That's disappointing to hear. How arcadey is it?

So an hour into Bastion:
- Combat is great, fluid and fast, still adjusting to KB/M but I finally understand the benefits of a mouse over analog
- Need to download that OST. I love instrumental music from movies and games and the Basion OST is great.

Yeah, I really enjoyed Bastion also. I think I used a controller for most of the game though.

Vargavinter

So an hour into Bastion:

The OST is available on Spotify. There are quiet alot of OST's on spotify, I compiled a list where I add more albums as I find them.

Divius

Good morning everyone. Did I miss anything? Is this thread still 50% javadot talk, 30% asking how modbot works, 10% complaining about check-out problems, 9% salsagifs and 1% actual sale talk?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Good morning everyone. Did I miss anything? Is this thread still 50% javadot talk, 30% asking how modbot works, 10% complaining about check-out problems, 9% salsagifs and 1% actual sale talk?

I'll probably create a thread akin to salsas overlooked indie game recommendations thread for this sale specifically. At least Indie talk should be covered.

zap

Bought Hotline Miami and Bastion so far... wish I didn't miss the early Bioshock deals... $39.99 USD is still pretty high :/

xDEKOIx

Were you around for the Metro LL bonanza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom