• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

oipic

So an hour into Bastion:
- Need to download that OST. I love instrumental music from movies and games and the Basion OST is great.

That it is, M_B - one of the few OSTs that has lodged firmly in my mind days/weeks/months after completing the game. You've inspired me, I'm going to give this another listen tonight, it has been too long.

I thought the game itself was quite wonderful and charming, as well, for what it's worth.

Salsa

I'll probably create a thread akin to salsas overlooked indie game recommendations thread for this sale specifically. At least Indie talk should be covered.

for the 2-3 years ive done the sales threads so far i've always made a thread on the last day with cheap recommendations or stuff that didnt get featured thus went overlooked, wich mostly involve indies. If you want we can merge those 2 together

Were you using a controller or kb+m for you're stream?

KB+M, I should probably use a controller though at times. I have a mechanical keyboard so if you listen one can hear me tapping away :D

How was the quality? Been a few months so I'm not sure if things reset or need adjusting. Mic volume does it seems at the least.

Forkball

Did they nerf the speed at which you get card drops? I've been idling Scribblenauts for about two and a half hours and I've only received two drops. What are they trying to make me do? PLAY the game? I've evolved past that now.

The OST is available on Spotify. There are quiet alot of OST's on spotify, I compiled a list where I add more albums as I find them.
You enjoy instrumental as well? Any favorite composers? Brian Tyler has done some of my favorites in movies (Battle LA, Fast Five) and games (MW3). Two Steps from Hell also does awesome pieces you've heard in your favorite trailers

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Bought - Mini Motor Racing Evo, Antichamber, Don't Starve.

Do I have time to play these games? Nope!

Did they nerf the speed at which you get card drops? I've been idling Scribblenauts for about two and a half hours and I've only received two drops. What are they trying to make me do? PLAY the game? I've evolved past that now.
It's kinda like TF2 idlin'. Sometimes it's quick and painless, others it's drawn out and torturous. I assume most of the time there's a long gap between drops their servers are being destroyed.

anyone up for a Monaco 4-Pack? it's 21,99€, I'll take one, PM me if interested.

I know it's only 33% off, but I'm not sure if it will get cheaper

Salsa

anyone up for a Monaco 4-Pack? it's 21,99€, I'll take one, PM me if interested.

iQUuqIEuipOTf.gif

oipic

I just saw the thread lol. And Nope, I always miss stuff like that.

I think I would've preferred to have missed the Last Light thing, too, rather than wait an agonising 2.5 hours as I did for the 'cancelled order' notification. So deflating!

First world problems and all that. :)

Ferrio

Banned
That's disappointing to hear. How arcadey is it?

It's not that it's arcadey, it's like.. well for a simulator it doesn't give a fuck what you do really. You can speed, drive on the wrong side of the road, cut off cars, block the road etc and the game doesn't give a damn. Only thing it punishes you for is running red lights (which are few), and damaging your vehicle (which you have to hit something pretty good to do)

Also I haven't been to europe, but I'm going to take a guess that these roads are pretty much bullshit.

I assume it's because everyones trying to get cards so the servers are busy, but yeah instead of one every 20-30 min now its like 40-50 min almost.

Divius

I think I would've preferred to have missed the Last Light thing, too, rather than wait an agonising 2.5 hours as I did for the 'cancelled order' notification. So deflating!

First world problems and all that. :)
Right. Did people actually get the game for that low price though?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
so how hard is this dark souls? I just bought it, am curious. probably doesn't get a look for a while as I just got cube world and that seems like a time hole but am pretty interested.

Socreges

Banned
Just installed Dark Souls.... went to play.... what is this Games for Windows Live shit? Do I need to install another program in order to play this? Does it not just run off steam?

catfish, if you're a patient gamer and listen to and apply what tips people give you..... it's amazing. It's the right kind of challenge. ie, when you die, you know it's because of something you failed to do

Un4

Got Dark Souls, still on the fence about Endless Space. Looks cool but i have zero experience with this genre and am a bit scared of the complexity it seems to have.

fokkusu

Have fun!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Alice Madness Returns -- MB-D3F79EDF72DE0889 - Taken by yoshizzle

Shut your fucking commie mouth, bitch.

lol j/k
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom