• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

buffy-bitch-please.gif

I totally forgot how attractive sarah michelle gellar is.

but yes, everyone should experience mirror's edge. It's not optional.

Its from the same guys as Deponia, but my favourite game by them. The main characters voice is unfortunately a bit annoying, but the world is very charming and enchanting evoking the old Sierra charme, with fiendishly difficult puzzles later on and a great conclusion to the game. You could always wait if it gets a daily deal, but keep it in mind for the last day purchases. One of my favourite "recent" adventure games. Its also the only game I can remember that me, my gf and my sister each played through, all within a week.

Edit. WAH:

http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/the-whispered-world.html

$3,99???? What a crazy good deal.
Yeah, found that deal as well.. Insta-bought. Thanks for the info about the game, sounds like it will be a lot of fun!

I've been getting more and more immersed by such great soundtracks in the games lately.

Any GAFfer like that? From FTL to Bastion. And I really like To the Moon tunes when I played that one some time ago.

yeah, you're not alone. There's some really rad stuff out there. Machinarium, Lone Survivor have pretty chilling soundtracks.

Just grab a bunch of 75% games from my wishlist. DYAD, Magical Drop V, Afterfall and Flyn..Alpha Protocal is my Next one, but is at 7.49$(50%) It didn't go any lower than that last sale, but will see during he course of this sale.

zkylon

zkylewd
Just grab a bunch of 75% games from my wishlist. DYAD, Magical Drop V, Afterfall and Flyn..Alpha Protocal is my Next one, but is at 7.49$(50%) It didn't go any lower than that last sale, but will see during he course of this sale.
wait for the last day but I'd say it's well worth $7.50

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Glad to see plenty of people picking up that dead ninja house game thing. Super!

Just letting you guys know, some people are reporting slowdown issues since the free update we pushed out on Wednesday - we're trying our best to resolve this quickly, so if you happen to be suffering from any of this then hang in there buster(s)!

FloatOn

I'll play Devil's advocate. Fun or not, you are better off getting sleeping dogs because it makes SR3 look like a NES game.

If you do want retro fun, San Andreas is still better for me.

I can almost agree with this.

Sleeping Dogs is probably the best sandbox game this gen (until GTA 5 is an actual thing you can buy). Saints Row 3 shouldn't be missed though, especially at 5 dollars.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member

AP will drop down to $5.00 if it becomes a Flash/Daily sale.

vermadas

Good morning Steam GAF. Finally taking care of some unused inventory. Enjoy.

ModBot said:
To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

The Ship (Steam gift) -- MB-EB7568BABCFD8825 - Taken by Rise Kujikawa
Nightsky #2 -- MB-8B9E8DF6B7EB7C5A
Super Meat Boy, Lone survivor, and Braid -- MB-B2E9BCF7503F990E - Taken by MonkeyDot
Superbrothers Sword and Sworcery EP -- MB-6AC3580AA3F9FC41 - Taken by Tactics
HOARD (Steam gift) -- MB-91D042B8DB2160FD
Hotline Miami -- MB-5BA908985480D260 - Taken by mingoguaya
Cave Story Plus -- MB-266216219092B924 - Taken by ShinOkazaki
Crayon Physics Deluxe -- MB-B1C1A6501C755E26 - Taken by Plinko
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-D2AC6AC62F9443C2 - Taken by Raytow
Warhammer 40000 Dawn of War -- MB-D98DB2369E3F7565 - Taken by throwawayname
Aquaria -- MB-E1325E9FA52480B7
Nuclear Dawn (Steam gift) -- MB-9C0E660E96726B96 - Taken by ShinobiFist
Frozen Synapse -- MB-099C898161441F6C - Taken by fluffydelusions
Dungeon Defenders Plus All DLC #2 -- MB-AAB88F0C5855F6D5 - Taken by davidsaurus
Dungeon Defenders Plus All DLC -- MB-C68A30BD89693EF8 - Taken by Vodh
Fractal -- MB-9AA777B2822E2871 - Taken by Accent
Nightsky -- MB-AC0CC16FAD912EA9 - Taken by SuperHans
Binding of Isaac Plus Wrath of the Lamb DLC -- MB-1761D9EC3FBA2795 - Taken by Wurst
Madballs in Babo Invasion (Steam gift) -- MB-15659DA86DFDB4DE - Taken by Fare Godmace

zkylon

zkylewd
I'll play Devil's advocate. Fun or not (and the opening is great), you are better off getting sleeping dogs because it makes SR3 look like a NES game.

If you do want retro fun, San Andreas is still better for me.
personally I feel sleepy dogs lasted only a few hours before turning dull. sr3 was with a few exceptions
(zombie mission was so bad...)
for the most part hilarious if you like that kind of humor.

but yeah san andreas blows both out of the water

Inversive

I've never played Saints Row but picked up the third game and a SHIT TON of DLC for 6 pounds, so good.

Also i voted for Mirrors edge, my friend kept telling me it was pretty good and fuck GTA soooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom