• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I shouldnt had breakfast. If I go poop I might miss Half Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3 and Portal 3.
KuGsj.gif

mclem

What happened to that 10% off Toki Tori 2 coupon? Is it supposed to stack on top of the sale? I don't seem to have one :(

If you buy TT2, you'll get one coupon for every Two Tribes game you already have. I've got quite a lot; if you want one, PM me and I'll see what I can do (but it would be a bit awkward because I only have a phone to do it with!)

zap

Just got Bioshock Infinite for $25USD. Gotta love the increased competition Steam is getting from Amazon etc.

ElRenoRaven

Man let's hope today is better choice wise. I know the last steam sale was a real let down and so far day one of this one had nothing interesting for me.

The_Monk

I'm on my third cup.

By the way, the Metro codes were cancelled, sorry about that.

Ah, no problem. I had someone I was looking for to gift one and make a little surprise but it's okay. I just like to make people smile when they get something they were not expecting, hehe.

The_Monk

Skyrim is such a great game to play in the cold Winter all comfy on your place.

I played long time ago on the 360 because I was hesitant to pick on the PS3 but I might double dip one day and just chill with some quests while listening their nice soundtrack.

Billen

Banned
Realized I had two games lying around. Hopefully this works even tough I managed sendign it in two separate messages.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Puzzle Chronicles -- MB-79FF13B368833F1D - Taken by factorone

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Torchlight -- MB-ACFE5AAE5A751BE6 - Taken by nightstorm

marrec

Banned
More giveaways than you can shake a stick at up in this thread:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Titan Quest -- MB-B8825D161A397799 - Taken by Tak3n

duppolo

i havent buy a shit :( ...but i have bought a new pc 1 week ago with a hd 7970 who give me 4 free games.

now im waiting for:
far cry 3
metro 1 & 2
skyrim legendary edition
Dishonored
Half life 3

vermadas

Also, I have a key for Bastion which I'm fairly sure has not been used, but since I'm not 100% sure I've hidden it in this post instead so that if it by chance is already claimed it won't go against ModBot's NOWINNERS rule.

Bastion:

Claimed

Copons

Reposting as yesterday this thread was a mess and people interested may have missed it:

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Humble Indie Bundle 3 -- MB-CB6A25170D0892F4
Humble Indie Bundle 2 -- MB-27403E7EE369A022

Also, I have a key for Bastion which I'm fairly sure has not been used, but since I'm not 100% sure I've hidden it in this post instead so that if it by chance is already claimed it won't go against ModBot's NOWINNERS rule.

Bastion:

Please post if you claim it. Thanks!

I claimed it, thanks a bunch dude, have only played the demo!

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
I kinda want Civ V: Brave New World, but I am not sure wether I should buy it now. Could it drop down to 50% or even less?

I bought BNW at 33% off. It won't go lower this sale, and I can't wait any longer to get it, lol. I'm in the mood to play some Civ, and from the sounds of it BNW makes the game a lot better. So, I caved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom